This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Escapey v2

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Anyone getting this when trying to run the updated auto from BW for Mahjong Escape?
The other autos connect fine.

C~M

OK, I fixed it. My Norton 360 had it blocked for some reason. Also, alot of her updated autos had started getting grabbed and removed by it and I have to tell it to restore them.

Thanks anyway for not replying, lol

Yoming 2

I replied but you were also posting so I got booted.

My reply was:  I updated the auto and ran it a couple of times and it worked o.k.   I still don't like this auto..not a winner in my book.   winter31.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 06, 2015, 08:35:16 PM
I replied but you were also posting so I got booted.

My reply was:  I updated the auto and ran it a couple of times and it worked o.k.   I still don't like this auto..not a winner in my book.   winter31.gif
I have completed China and Japan using the auto. Japan, with the update, involved no clicking of individual episodes.

I have also earned the weekly badge twice for my accounts, three times for other people's accounts and will work on a another person's four accounts today. For the other people, it ran until China 17, when my old computer froze. It works fine. It goes by brute force, since each map has 60 episodes, I do not think we would expect each one to be optimized. It took me two days to finish Japan. Not too bad.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

After I took out the first update  and re-installed I got the weekly for 7 other people plus my own 2 accounts.  It just takes some patience I guess which I didn't have the other day.   I have 5 levels left before I can even try for Japan...and still debating if I want to even try---but if it's as easy as you say Joe then I might give it a whirl..... bubblegum.gif   

gran2x2

I really was happy with the update since it now requires no baby sitting...It does need to repeat a couple levels several times but it does get em done eventually..I finished Japan in about 2 days but not running 24/7 ..just off and on a few hours at a time..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 09, 2015, 06:03:05 AM
I really was happy with the update since it now requires no baby sitting...It does need to repeat a couple levels several times but it does get em done eventually..I finished Japan in about 2 days but not running 24/7 ..just off and on a few hours at a time..

I don't know how you folks are doing it. I bought escapy2 and after 6 hours of running (and session timing out) I still don't have China 35.

gran2x2

I just replayed chine level 35..took the auto 11 tries to finally get it...

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 10, 2015, 07:42:53 AM

Gran, is that with babysitting and assisting the auto or is it using the auto alone?  Did you get any "Session Timed Out" messages?
What browser are you using? 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 10, 2015, 07:42:53 AM

I've been trying for 2 days...I babysit and help the auto, or I leave it run and, like Squid, get session timed out. I'm about to give up.

Stinkerbell

So I finally got it, only because it got down to four tiles, bam on bam, 7 on 7, and I had 2 jokers, one for each stack.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 11, 2015, 03:53:29 PM
So I finally got it, only because it got down to four tiles, bam on bam, 7 on 7, and I had 2 jokers, one for each stack.

I told ya!!

Stinkerbell

gran2x2

That was no babysitting and chrome browser ..never saw a timed out message.

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 12, 2015, 04:09:35 AM
That was no babysitting and chrome browser ..never saw a timed out message.
I saw a timed out message with EACH screen name I helped last week. It had something to do with Pogo capping the speed of the game after the popup window for the weekly badge. I know I won about five dynasty badges for each screen name.

I did not get the timed out message for my screen names.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

I ran the auto and helped it along, but it started doing so much better after 35. However, I just got home from the market and the auto said map finished, but the final timed puzzle is still saying "play" rather than having stars. What happened? Did it really finish the map or not?

C~M

No it didn't. I noticed alot of the times it picks an already played game as well instead of the next one in the list with the "Play" on it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 13, 2015, 09:01:19 PM
No it didn't. I noticed alot of the times it picks an already played game as well instead of the next one in the list with the "Play" on it.

Yep, I always have to manually choose the next game when first loading the auto, otherwise it replays the last game it already finished. So odd.

Yoming 2

help.gif

Has anyone gotten the last puzzle solved in Japan with only the auto working????  Its the last level  and over 300 tiles.  I have let the auto run for 2 days now and it still hasn't solved the puzzle. 

I guess if the answer is no I will have to break down and buy some gems so I can get the stupid thing done..... lipsrsealed.gif

C~M

Not sure, but on my 2nd account I do the surveys to get gems. It is alot of work as alot get rejected, but I got enough to buy the shuffles and magnets to get through both locations so far.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview