PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:37:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Escapey v2

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I got through it with the auto and no extra help....I don't know how ..I just turned the auto on and went to the store and it was done when i got home.

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 14, 2015, 06:43:20 PM
help.gif

Has anyone gotten the last puzzle solved in Japan with only the auto working????  Its the last level  and over 300 tiles.  I have let the auto run for 2 days now and it still hasn't solved the puzzle.  

I guess if the answer is no I will have to break down and buy some gems so I can get the stupid thing done..... lipsrsealed.gif
Manually choose the last puzzle for Japan. I already sent a screen shot to BW about this issue, so a fix is in the works.

By the way, it sometimes looks like it chooses the right puzzle, but all badge levels have the time machine.

Finally, if anyone has a level they cannot get done/three stars, feel free to ask for help in the help with challenges thread. I will put the new desktop computer to work for you.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

I'm not sure why it happens, but sometimes the auto will go back to a previously finished puzzle and then I have the PLAY with the little disk showing for that puzzle, even though puzzles which were completed after were... well, completed after. What do I need to do to clear that?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 18, 2015, 01:47:48 PM
I'm not sure why it happens, but sometimes the auto will go back to a previously finished puzzle and then I have the PLAY with the little disk showing for that puzzle, even though puzzles which were completed after were... well, completed after. What do I need to do to clear that?
You can go back and manually pick any puzzle after the auto recognizes the CHOOSE A COUNTRY screen. You can do that for levels where the auto won the game but with less than 3 stars.

I found that my better computer got a lot more three star first tries than my old laptop. One of the components to a perfect 3-star puzzle is time.

If you cannot get it, let me know and I can smash whatever levels vex you.

beer11.gif

Yoming 2

let me know and I can smash whatever levels vex you.

help.gif    white flag.gif

Well Joe I am truly vexed...........      sad.gif

Going to send you pm with info so I  (  you )  can get the Japan puzzle done and forgotten.    nascar4.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 19, 2015, 08:57:50 AM

Going to send you pm with info so I  (  you )  can get the Japan puzzle done and forgotten.    nascar4.gif
Working it!

It will not interfere with anything you want to play, so go ahead and continue running any other game. I will let you know when it is done. This particular puzzle can take a while, since there are a few places in the shape designed to stop you. The auto just needs to find a lucky board.

tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2015, 08:39:29 AM
If you cannot get it, let me know and I can smash whatever levels vex you.

Thanks!! I might just take you up on it!!!

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 19, 2015, 08:57:50 AM

I looked at your maps, after finishing the one level you asked.

There were a LOT of no star or missing star levels. I am knocking them out so that you will be as high rank as possible. You now have rank 20 badge, too.

You can continue to play any other game while I work on them. Since you have "finished" all the puzzles, I have to choose the ones missing stars manually. This means I will continue on them tomorrow.

tumbsup.gif

KrAzY

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2015, 08:07:25 PM
I looked at your maps, after finishing the one level you asked.

There were a LOT of no star or missing star levels. I am knocking them out so that you will be as high rank as possible. You now have rank 20 badge, too.

You can continue to play any other game while I work on them. Since you have "finished" all the puzzles, I have to choose the ones missing stars manually. This means I will continue on them tomorrow.

tumbsup.gif

Are you using the auto to finish these? And if so how did ya get 3 stars on lvl 33 japan? I let the auto run for 5 days just repeating level 33! and can't get 3 stars on lvl 33 because it never scores higher then 11k and i believe it takes 11.5k to accomplish it. The auto with a bit of repeat level usage got me 3 stars on every other level on china and japan just can't seem to do it on level 33 of japan, I'm rank 21 anyway but i dunno if you can achieve full rank out without getting 180/180 on each map ( when they are added that is ).

Joe C

Quote from: KrAzY on January 19, 2015, 11:16:12 PM
Are you using the auto to finish these? And if so how did ya get 3 stars on lvl 33 japan? I let the auto run for 5 days just repeating level 33! and can't get 3 stars on lvl 33 because it never scores higher then 11k and i believe it takes 11.5k to accomplish it. The auto with a bit of repeat level usage got me 3 stars on every other level on china and japan just can't seem to do it on level 33 of japan, I'm rank 21 anyway but i dunno if you can achieve full rank out without getting 180/180 on each map ( when they are added that is ).
I rarely play any game by hand, especially since 2003. I have not played Mahjong Escape by hand, although a few times I have helped the auto out on hard puzzles.

It is a combination for score, time and accuracy. The auto does accuracy just fine, some levels require longer work than others because the boards are tough and the program just uses brute force. Since there are 60 boards per map, it is too much to optimize for each level. I have gotten three stars on every level using only the program. Perhaps I am getting a little higher score on a couple of levels due to a combination of processor speed (the new desktop is two months old) and plain old luck (boards have lots of matches leading to lots of bonus).

It does take a little luck to get through some of the nastiest boards.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: KrAzY on January 19, 2015, 11:16:12 PM
I am now helping Yoming clean up those less than three star levels, and sure enough, Japan 33 is one of them. It is a particularly nasty puzzle and Yoming's best score to date is 10,750. I will get her three stars, just like on my accounts.
tumbsup.gif

KrAzY

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2015, 03:42:57 AM
I rarely play any game by hand, especially since 2003. I have not played Mahjong Escape by hand, although a few times I have helped the auto out on hard puzzles.

It is a combination for score, time and accuracy. The auto does accuracy just fine, some levels require longer work than others because the boards are tough and the program just uses brute force. Since there are 60 boards per map, it is too much to optimize for each level. I have gotten three stars on every level using only the program. Perhaps I am getting a little higher score on a couple of levels due to a combination of processor speed (the new desktop is two months old) and plain old luck (boards have lots of matches leading to lots of bonus).

It does take a little luck to get through some of the nastiest boards.
tumbsup.gif

Well my desktop is far from new but it is a quad core with 8 gigs of ram lol pretty sure it is more then what's necessary for pogo so i guess i just have bad luck, My highest was 10,750 also for about 2 days i ran it then for another 3 days i ran it and jumped to 11,050 which still isn't enough and seems to be here i have stayed for over 5 days now.

I have been told it requires at least a score of 11,250 to get the 3 stars, it;s driving me crazy because i am getting 100% on accuracy and time just can't get high enough score.

just don

It's rare I tip my cap at playbuddy anymore, but I'm almost finished with Japan now, and I'm 3 stars all the way through the game now.  hi11.gif

Sadly, I've been forced to purchase a few badge winner autos to play pogo games that playbuddy autos do not.

I love the idea of "renting" all the autos, and playbuddy will garner a ton of followers if they spend some time fixing autos in games like word search daily and any game starting out with the word jigsaw. dancing16.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2015, 06:07:21 AM
I am now helping Yoming clean up those less than three star levels, and sure enough, Japan 33 is one of them. It is a particularly nasty puzzle and Yoming's best score to date is 10,750. I will get her three stars, just like on my accounts.
tumbsup.gif

Thank you muchly Joe    hi11.gif      I was just so happy I made it thru the China part that I didn't figure on getting the stars..ever.  I think I better stick with the simpler games like watching the frogs jumping the lilypads....or a slots game where I can doze while the auto does the work.   Will wait and see what the new India thingy is all about~~~~~might ask for help again ( if I live that long )... giggle2.gif   

Stinkerbell

Can anyone tell me how to figure out what level I'm on?  In Japan I have 54 of 60. Does that mean I'm on 54, or have completed 54? Either way, any tips on this one? I don't even get 1/2 through and I'm out of moves.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 21, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
Can anyone tell me how to figure out what level I'm on?  In Japan I have 54 of 60. Does that mean I'm on 54, or have completed 54? Either way, any tips on this one? I don't even get 1/2 through and I'm out of moves.
Each "dynasty" is a multiple of 5, e.g. 5, 10, 15, etc. If there are stars filled out, it means you have completed that level, so the first one that is incomplete is the level you are on.

tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 22, 2015, 06:10:16 AM
Each "dynasty" is a multiple of 5, e.g. 5, 10, 15, etc. If there are stars filled out, it means you have completed that level, so the first one that is incomplete is the level you are on.

tumbsup.gif

I feel stupid, as always. It says I've completed 54 of 60, which clearly means I am on 55. Ugh!

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 22, 2015, 09:24:03 AM
I feel stupid, as always. It says I've completed 54 of 60, which clearly means I am on 55. Ugh!
Glad I could help.
giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 22, 2015, 09:24:03 AM
I feel stupid, as always.

I think Stinky is one of the smartest women I know.  What?  You can't make a smidgeon of an error now and then?

Who lubs ya?  love33.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview