Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Escapey v2

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 22, 2015, 02:17:22 PM
I think Stinky is one of the smartest women I know.  What?  You can't make a smidgeon of an error now and then?

Who lubs ya?  love33.gif

Thanks, doll!!  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

So, on Japan levels 33, 46, and 55 - is there anyway to earn 3 stars on those? I'm running the BW auto for 4 days now and nothing. I even used 2 jokers on 33 and it dinged me for accuracy. Any suggestions?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 27, 2015, 03:33:22 PM
So, on Japan levels 33, 46, and 55 - is there anyway to earn 3 stars on those? I'm running the BW auto for 4 days now and nothing. I even used 2 jokers on 33 and it dinged me for accuracy. Any suggestions?
If you want, I can assist on my computer. It is able to play faster than my old computer.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Yoming 2

Quote from: Joe C on January 27, 2015, 06:40:41 PM
If you want, I can assist on my computer. It is able to play faster than my old computer.
tumbsup.gif

Let Joe help you Stinkerbell............I was about to lose the grey hair I have left and he came in and did his thing and I kept my hair.   I highly recommend him and his new computer.  Thanx again Joe.    cheesy.gif

KrAzY

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 27, 2015, 03:33:22 PM

I have had same issue lol but only with 33 i have all others done and i have let the BW auto play 33 for a week straight and can't get more then 11,050 points and the required amount i believe to achieve 3 stars is a minimum of 11,250 score. ( On top of the 100% accuracy and time of course which i get everytime ). So i said screw it and just stopped trying i am pretty sure i can reach rank out eventually at 40 without 3 stars on this stupid puzzle i am all ready rank 21 anyway.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 27, 2015, 06:40:41 PM
tumbsup.gif

Thank you! I just saw this post and was sitting here wondering why nobody had replied LOL!
I finally got 55 by hand, believe it or not! I'll keep playing with the others. I actually enjoy the game - glutton for punishment that I am - but I may take you up on your kind offer if I can't take anymore.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview