PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:25:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

bing rewards canceling my orders

Started by feargasm,

Previous topic - Next topic

feargasm

first off.  i would like to say i have no idea were this thread should be.  i hope this is the right place.

anyways.

I have been a  member of bing rewards for a long time now.  however lately i have ran into many issues with it.  every time i try and redeem a reward. the order gets canceled almost immediately..this has been going on for almost 2 weeks now.  i tried contacting bing rewards support about this issue but they gave me the same run around each time, saying they will look into it. and that's the last i hear from them.  and its happening to all 4 of my accounts.  is this happening to anyone else?

I don't use the bot.

snowflower

coffee.gif So sorry, I'd help .. but I don't do the 'Bing Thing.' lol

Maybe another member will be able to help you... GL!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: feargasm on January 24, 2015, 05:19:14 PM
first off.  i would like to say i have no idea were this thread should be.  i hope this is the right place.

anyways.

I have been a  member of bing rewards for a long time now.  however lately i have ran into many issues with it.  every time i try and redeem a reward. the order gets canceled almost immediately..this has been going on for almost 2 weeks now.  i tried contacting bing rewards support about this issue but they gave me the same run around each time, saying they will look into it. and that's the last i hear from them.  and its happening to all 4 of my accounts.  is this happening to anyone else?

I don't use the bot.

I assume you're using just the allowable 5 accounts? I'd keep contacting them until they get back to you if you're doing everything aboveboard and have nothing to hide. They do, however, target even legit accounts sometimes. I lost all 5 of my originals for no apparent reason. Had to start from scratch.

TimInMass

This is happening to me as well, I haven't been able to redeem anything in the past month, all but one account has been canceled from the rewards program as well.  The only account not cancelled is my very old Hotmail account, but that account can't redeem any rewards, the order history states: "We cannot resend this order because it's been cancelled." :(

I was using 5 accounts for a long time with no issue.

Anyone figure out why or what to do about it?  I know my IP hasn't changed in months, and I've tried to change it but Verizon keeps giving me the same IP after releasing/renewing and unplugging/etc.

disneyland lady

TimInMass

No I haven't tried to contact them to dispute it, I figured I'm using a program that the terms and conditions state I'm in violation of I don't really have a leg to stand on. :)   For a long time I just kept creating new accounts, but since my IP address doesn't change I think they've got me pinned down unfortunately. :(

wbblackmon

I've been using the bot (first free, then paid) for quite a while now, maybe 6 months. I've never had an issue and I've collected rewards fine on all 5 of my accounts. I did the recent bot upgrade and tried to cash out a reward on 2 accounts within 1 day or 2 of using the new upgrade. They were both cancelled. I emailed the support team to ask why and in the mean time tried to cash out a reward on 2 other accounts. They emailed me back to tell me I violated the TOS and all 5 of my accounts have been closed. I lost at least 4500 points across all five. I can't help but think it was something with the new upgrade. Maybe it's easier to catch now...? I can't really argue with them to try and have my account reinstated. I'll miss my Starbucks and the kids will miss their ToysRUs. :(

Has anyone else experienced something similar? I suggest cashing out each account as soon as you earn the points so you won't lose as much when they are closed!! Good luck!

S1lent

Greetings,
I had 5 accounts and Bing made me get rid of 4 of them
One Account only.
Since...
I have edged back up to 6 accounts.
I only cash them in when I get 2000 points and that gives me 4 $5 Game Stop eGift cards. I then exchange them for a $20 EA card to get 250 GEMS.

Hope this helps
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
UpDate...3 of my 6 accounts have been closed. Violated TOS.

S1lent

Squid

SS.  Really - very sorry.  I dont have the same level of tech-know-how as many people here.  I keep the household to the five allowed accounts.  Is having 6, without the techno safeguards, just asking for trouble?  I'm approaching redemption time.  I hope my acounts stick around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview