PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 06:06:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BING BOT keeps closing itself. Or is it?

Started by joehwang91,

Previous topic - Next topic

joehwang91

Hello, I have a registered copy of BING BOT, and I have set it to go off automatically at 11:25 AM. I run this on my laptop which I keep on at the office. There are no corporate firewalls or anything like that.

I have set it my laptop so that it would dim the screen and NEVER go to sleep or hibernate or shutdown. On the bot side I have set it to run automatically, log in to 2 accounts and do online and mobile searches, and have it minimize to the taskbar when I minimize.

So does anyone else have an issue with the bot not running automatically? Is it my laptop that is somehow shutting down the program because it isn't being used?

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Mayhem

Are you sure the laptop is not going in to sleep / hibernate?

Try setting the bot to auto start 5 mins from now (while you using it) and see if it's working for you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

joehwang91

I know for sure it is not going to sleep or hibernating because the laptop screen was on when I got into the office in the morning, just as I had left it. The only thing that was different was the the Bing Bot wasn't on.

Hmm. It is quite curious... I am going to try one more time this weekend. It seemed to be ok last night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview