This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zuma slots now available...

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Just reached rank 5.  although by the number of double zuma I've had, feel I should be much further along.

MsMissy

Congrations to all who have passed Rank 1, which is where I still am.   tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I have no idea what rank I'm on...and this includes 4 accounts.

There I vented.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on March 19, 2015, 04:23:48 PM
Greetings,
I have no idea what rank I'm on...and this includes 4 accounts.

There I vented.

S1lent

If you have Sluma2 from BW, it takes a screenshot for each rank you achieve. The only problem with it is that it overwrites the existing screenshot, if there is one, when it takes a new one. That is what I have been posting here.

S1lent

Greetings,
Noticed the balance of coins, over 70,000. But you can buy 150,000 for only 56 gems ($3.13).  I might try buying some coins...now that I have just one account.

S1lent

raine56

When I win the free games I always seemed to pick the lowest multiplier so I decided to just always pick the same one.  I figured it would average out and I would occasionally get one of the higher ones.  I always pick the one on the far left, robot with green eyes.  I only started counting the number of times it happened after I realised just how often I got the lowest multiplier.  I am up to 17 picks in a row where lowest is what I get.  Hmm?  rigged at all??

Squid

Quote from: raine56 on March 20, 2015, 07:17:31 AM
When I win the free games I always seemed to pick the lowest multiplier so I decided to just always pick the same one.  I figured it would average out and I would occasionally get one of the higher ones.  I always pick the one on the far left, robot with green eyes.  I only started counting the number of times it happened after I realised just how often I got the lowest multiplier.  I am up to 17 picks in a row where lowest is what I get.  Hmm?  rigged at all??
I almost always get the lowest number of free spins, followed by almost always getting the lowest multiplier.  Once in a blue moon I will get the second lowest of one or the other.   I decided long ago that these results defy statistical probability.  It's fixed, in my opinion.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on March 20, 2015, 07:35:14 AM
  I almost always get the lowest number of free spins, followed by almost always getting the lowest multiplier.  Once in a blue moon I will get the second lowest of one or the other.   I decided long ago that these results defy statistical probability.  It's fixed, in my opinion.

Oh not me..............I ALWAYS get the highest number of free spins and I ALWAYS get the highest multiplier   no-no.gif    low blow.gif       ...................and now for the real scoop     topsecret.gif      huh.gif         giggle2.gif      bubblegum.gif                        hysterical.gif   

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 20, 2015, 08:39:52 AM

Oh not me..............I ALWAYS get the highest number of free spins and I ALWAYS get the highest multiplier     
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Yoming 2

S1lent

Greetings,
I seem to be picking the lowest multiplier....ALL THE TIME. 
Something fishy?

S1lent

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
I did purchase another bunch of coins (spent 112 gems), and I did see a saved screen shot that I was at rank 8...whooooopi.

All for now, time to put a new room on my shed.

I feel like Bob Villa.

S1lent

Squid

raine56

I was keeping tabs on my multiple after free spins and was up to 29 in a row where I got the lowest one when I kept picking exactly the same option.  I just got a free spin and i picked the same old green eyes robot and actually got the highest multiple of 9 which was amazing as I had won 11,000 coins on the free spins so got 99,000 coins.  OMG!!!  Maybe pogo has adjusted it.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for all the info.  I picked the 4 position 40 times and ALWAYS received the lowest multiplier...gonna try the green-eyed robot next.
Additionally, made it to rank 10.  Had to purchase 450,000 coins for 168 gems.  I usually play @ 7 AM, 12 PM, 5 PM and 10 PM.

I did notice a guy was at rank 40, it was another site and he was one of the top 5 player.

Not gonna buy any more coins.

Have a great day,
S1lent

I r a cheat

This game sucks. I spend 56 gems on 150k coins, I lose that in an hour and only gained 2 ranks. Stoooopid game

Squid

This has nothing to do with much but how much do you love the tiki who's choking the chicken?   strangle.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview