PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 08:31:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do I get the volume to play while on youtube?

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

How do I get the volume to play while on youtube?

My kids use their headphones to listen to videos on this computer with no problems.

I try to use their headphones and I have zero volume.

I turned my speakers on high and I have zero volume.

I get an error message that neither is plugged in, but I know for a fact that the headphones

are because I used the front port to use them like my kids do... but once again I have no volume.

I have Internet Explorer and it should be the latest version.

I have Windows 8.

If you need more info, let me know.

disneyland lady

Do your speakers have a volume knob? Does it have an on/off knob? Also check the speaker icon on the lower right of the computer. Right click it to get to the Volume Control Options and Playback Options to check to see what is or isn't check marked.

Sue

I did the "Right click it to get to the Volume Control Options" and was able to see my speakers were not turned on. I looked all over my computer for a way to do this but never thought to right click. I will try youtube when the boys get home. Thank you.

snap20

I don't have a computer with Win8, so not sure the set up, but if you can find your way to the Control Panel folder there should be something in there called "Sound" or "Headphones and Speakers" or something similar. That's where you'd find the same screen you get when right clicking on the icon.

Sue

Sue

I am wondering if the speaker wire got messed up last week when we were having trouble with the mouse.

My twins told me for the speakers to work I had to use Google Chrome. So I did and it worked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview