This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spademaid

Started by rainbow,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

I am a 150 member...I don't use the cheats to often..card games kill me...spade maid wont work at all...says its up to date...any help would be appreciated...thanks..

Squid

Sorry to hear about your problem but you are not alone.  Badgehelp's autos are giving everyone trouble.  You might want to email them at badgehelp@aol.com - but don't get your hopes up.

essybee

Quote from: rainbow on March 25, 2015, 10:23:25 AM
I am a 150 member...I don't use the cheats to often..card games kill me...spade maid wont work at all...says its up to date...any help would be appreciated...thanks..
did you try it in chrome ?

disneyland lady

Good luck with Badgehelp. They are no longer associated with PogoCheats. I am also a #BOUGHTTHEMALL member and I spent almost 2 months shaming them on Twitter to finally get them to respond to my email about having a new computer and needing a refresh of the page. Seriously, 2 months and no answers via the emails. But when I posted on Twitter that they should remove the word HELP from their name they got very ticked and said if I was so unhappy I should go to Disneyland - so they DO see them! Unfortunately even when it was refreshed - Spades is now a Flash game and spademaid isn't so your best bet is trying the free trial of the auto for Playbuddy (the link is at the top right of all PogoCheat pages).

And I tried 3 different browsers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview