Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need a little help

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

help.gif     

I downloaded Avast last week.  I think I like it....   but now I have a problem. 

I need to use BW auto Crappy.  Avast won't let me use it---says it's a threat.   girls18.gif

I had another antivirus program once that did this and I had to uninstall it everytime I wanted to download  an auto.  I would like to know how I can use the auto with out going thru all the crap of uninstalling and installing Avast.  swear2.gif    I figured it out once upon a long time ago.....but I'm using dead brain cells tonight and would like a little help in solving.................please keep it simple.       Thanx for any help

C~M

I suggest asking the maker of it. Most of her programs are considered threats.

disneyland lady

Per the FAQ at BW - just disable Avast til you are finished using Crappy.

Yoming 2

Thanx Dis................disable was the word that had not made it's way to my one working brain cell.....

easy fix and I appreciate your help.

Rt. click on Avast icon and found the option for disable.  Downloaded crappy again..save and run.   whoopy doo.........it worked ..

It's so nice to have someplace to ask for help and you actually get help............ embrace.gif      tumbsup.gif   

TheAngel

Yoming 2

Quote from: TheAngel on June 18, 2015, 07:58:19 PM
or just use play buddy  tumbsup.gif

Sorry...........been using BW autos for almost 10 years.  Never a problem that they won't address.  Will never switch. 

TheAngel

Quote from: Yoming 2 on June 18, 2015, 08:33:26 PM

Sorry...........been using BW autos for almost 10 years.  Never a problem that they won't address.  Will never switch. 

i understand... been the same w/ PB so far... didn't know and no offense, just thought i'd try to help in case ya didn't want to turn off avast.  :-)

Squid

I love this place.  People always willing to try to help! xoxox

Yoming 2

Quote from: TheAngel on June 18, 2015, 08:43:38 PM
i understand... been the same w/ PB so far... didn't know and no offense, just thought i'd try to help in case ya didn't want to turn off avast.  :-)

tumbsup.gif      cheesy.gif     

Stinkerbell

Yoming, my Trend Micro blocks them all the first time I try running them. Badge Help, Badge Winners, Play Buddy... it's because they are executable files which can be dangerous. With Trend Micro I just go into the settings and tell it to allow that auto, then I'm good til the next update. It's kind of a pain to have to set it up initially, one at a time, but it's worth it to me to have that protection.

Good luck!  embrace.gif

snap20

QuoteI need a little help

Just be glad you aren't Squid...she needs more than a 'little' help.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on June 19, 2015, 11:25:55 AM
Just be glad you aren't Squid...she needs more than a 'little' help.  giggle2.gif
Bring in the heavy equipment, boys, Squid's gonna be needing some help!

giggle2.gif  blowkisses.gif

snap20

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview