This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Play Buddy by the Week?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I really want to try these autos, but since I'm already ranked out in everything that's rank-outable, I'm not sure it's a good value for me. Maybe they could offer a less expensive option, like $2.50 per week. I know it's not the same value as if you buy a full month, but it would be more a reasonable price for those of us who got swindled by Badge Help, but had already completed most ranks in the games.

Squid

That seems reasonable to me.  I would be interested in trying their autos but, like you, am ranked out in everything (except Tumble Tiles or whatever it's called).  It doesn't make sense for me to rent according to their regular rental program.  If they came out with a plan that accommodates players in my position, I would try it.  Are you reading these posts, PlayBuddy?  What do you think?

TheAngel

you can use them free.   beer11.gif  tumbsup.gif  free 7 days and i just noticed w/ this new tumble tiles buddy it kept resetting to 7 days again b/c of updates   cheerleading.gif 

disneyland lady

Using the free week sucks cuz you have to babysit it and click the ok every coupe if minutes.

TheAngel

that is true disney. but its good for ppl who don't want to pay or cant afford to.... 7 days is very helpful ( i remember BH 70 second trials lol)

AustinBennett

Squid

But after a week, haven't you run the gamut?  No more freebies for any game - ever.  Isn't that the way it works?  For 7 days you have access to ALL their autos, after that - zippo.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on July 09, 2015, 05:22:26 AM
But after a week, haven't you run the gamut?  No more freebies for any game - ever.  Isn't that the way it works?  For 7 days you have access to ALL their autos, after that - zippo.

Each One Has A 7 Day Trial, Not All Of Them Together. If You Purchase Them, It Is $8.99 Per Month For ALL Of Their Autos, For Every Site, Including Any New Ones FOr New Games. You Get One Serial Key For Them All And Just Need To Register One Auto And All Will Be Registered If And When Installed.

From Site:

Q:My trial expired but I didn't get to use it. Can I have a new trial?
A:Because the Buddy recognizes your computer you will have to wait for an update (new bug-fixed version) of the Buddy to be released. You can then use a new free 7-day trial.

Q:Can I use my Buddy on more than 1 computer?
A:Yes. Per your Terms of Sale (License Agreement) you may use the Buddy on two different computers for no additional charge.

Q:How does the Yearly Subscription work?
A:Every individual Buddy is purchased as a yearly subscription. This means that your registration is good for 1 year. During this time all updates (new versions) are free and unlimited. At the end of the year, your Buddy will prompt you to resubcribe. This is NOT an automated process so when your subscription expires, you will not be automatically renewed (billed).

Q:How does the Monthly Subscription work?
A:By opting for the monthly subscription you will receive access to ALL Buddies for a monthly fee. All updates (new versions) are free and unlimited. At the end of the month you will automatically be renewed (billed) unless you cancel your subscription

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 09, 2015, 05:54:11 AM
That's great news, thanks CM

It's great news, but........ I have to babysit the trial? No thanks. And it still doesn't really help someone like myself who would only need to use their autos occasionally. I still think a weekly purchase is a better option for everyone, including PB because they'd be making more money on a weekly sale than the 'per week' breakdown of the monthly price. They could even charge $3.00 and it'd be a better deal for many of us.

Stinkerbell

I want to add that the reason babysitting the trial is a deal breaker for me is that we all know (thanks to Badge Help) that not all autos run well all the time. I want to KNOW I can set it and forget it. Having to babysit the trial takes away that assurance.

annie j

why does the new game that has tiles not work.quinn I think it is called

Squid

Quote from: annie jernigan on September 25, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
why does the new game that has tiles not work.quinn I think it is called

Is the game not loading at all for you?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview