PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 11:35:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing bot won't log in.

Started by jlin007,

Previous topic - Next topic

jlin007

Hi, I'm using bing bot and my accounts wont log in. When at the log in page the bot enters the credentials in the password slot... example
Username slot:
Password slot: myusername/mypassword
The bot enters the login info as a line in the password slot and i dont know how to fix this!

disneyland lady

You need to provide a bit more infor for Mayhem to help. Are you using the free bot or the paid? Which version? Are you entering the email address you are using for microsoft? Example:

easypeasy@gmail.com/123password/30

Mayhem

Quote from: jlin007 on July 15, 2015, 07:36:57 AM
Hi, I'm using bing bot and my accounts wont log in. When at the log in page the bot enters the credentials in the password slot... example
Username slot:
Password slot: myusername/mypassword
The bot enters the login info as a line in the password slot and i dont know how to fix this!

Check the "Login List" tab, there is an issue with how you have entered in your account information.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Had the same problem.  But after much searching on the iPhone 5...found it.  I had to verify my account.  Sure enough it did the trick.

Good luck
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview