PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:54:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Mouse Clicker

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Can anyone recommend a free mouse clicker? I've searched and found many, but I want something tried and true. Something you've tried and liked.

Squid

I had one on an old computer but can't think of the name of it.  I'll keep thinking...

Stinkerbell

Ken, can you create a mouse clicker that's simple to use with just speed settings? You're so good at stuff like that. I want something dependable that isn't going to download all kinds of adware and double-click crap.

Mayhem

It possible .. I'm assuming you want to use this on Pogo?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Yes, for the bucket slots game.   Stinky told me.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 18, 2015, 10:53:56 AM
It possible .. I'm assuming you want to use this on Pogo?

Yes, sir. Is it hard to do?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 18, 2015, 01:27:44 PM
http://www.freemouseclicker.com/

DL'd but it won't install. Tells me I have no internet connection which isn't true. I think I'll wait for Ken to see if he comes up with something I can trust.

I had DL'd one with great ratings, and the sucker wouldn't stop clicking even when I turned it off. I had to uninstall it, all the while it was clicking away willy nilly.

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 18, 2015, 01:48:05 PM
DL'd but it won't install. Tells me I have no internet connection which isn't true. I think I'll wait for Ken to see if he comes up with something I can trust.

I had DL'd one with great ratings, and the sucker wouldn't stop clicking even when I turned it off. I had to uninstall it, all the while it was clicking away willy nilly.

It is a stand-alone program, nothing to install

Yoming 2

[/quote]

So,,,,,,,,did you rank out in willy nilly???        giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif   

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 18, 2015, 01:50:07 PM
It is a stand-alone program, nothing to install

I'm able to DL it, but when I go to run it says I have no internet connection, but I do.

C~M

I don't know why it needs internet permissions. I just blocked mine with my firewall and it still runs fine. Make sure you downloaded the correct thing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 18, 2015, 05:25:19 PM
I don't know why it needs internet permissions. I just blocked mine with my firewall and it still runs fine. Make sure you downloaded the correct thing.

I downloaded from the link you posted, and the file I downloaded says mouseclicker-49404677.exe  But when I try to run it it says that I'm not connected to the internet. I'm really not sure what the problem is.

S1lent

Greetings,
I use "AutoMouseClicker ver: 2.10"  but darn if I can find the site for it any more.  It is simple...right up my alley.

Good luck
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview