PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:12:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BEWARE

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Today's (9/7/15) homepage on POGO states there is a sale on Amazing Adventure HOG episodes.  It does not give a coupon code and when you go to the episode page, it has not discounted the gem cost per episode.  Also, on the homepage announcement, it says the sale expires on 3/10/14.   Proceed with caution is my advice.

undecided.gif undecided.gif undecided.gif undecided.gif undecided.gif

Mayhem

It appears you have to click the "Get Now" button (beside the episode name) and then the discounted price shows up.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Wish it was a sale on something that had a new episode a little more recent than summer 2012.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 07, 2015, 09:25:46 AM
It appears you have to click the "Get Now" button (beside the episode name) and then the discounted price shows up.
I was askeered to do it for fear of actually paying full price!  LOL

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 07, 2015, 10:42:47 AM
I was askeered to do it for fear of actually paying full price!  LOL

I wasn't going to do it either, but I just had to find out for sure what was going on.

Oh and I never got charged at all, you still have to do another step before they take your gems.  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I got the episodes.  I only had purchased one prior to today so there were 12 episodes available at the sale price.  I was also worried about the expired date on the homepage ad but I guess that was a Pogo error. 

It's all good.  Thanks for being brave and checking it out, Mayhem! xo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview