PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 11:58:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why I am not going to upgrade my computers to Windows 10

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAngel

stinker they told your daughter to just use IE and now today they post this.... basically ya have to pull eye teeth and jump thru a million work arounds to get half of pogo (java games) to work!!! left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing or saying obviously!  slap1.gif  no-no.gif
http://news.pogo.com/java-8-6-workaround-in-internet-explorer-11/

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TheAngel on September 16, 2015, 08:42:53 AM
stinker they told your daughter to just use IE and now today they post this.... basically ya have to pull eye teeth and jump thru a million work arounds to get half of pogo (java games) to work!!! left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing or saying obviously!  slap1.gif  no-no.gif
http://news.pogo.com/java-8-6-workaround-in-internet-explorer-11/

Thank you! I just read this post then noticed that 'comments are closed'. Hell yes they closed the comments because they don't want to deal with the fallout!

Stinkerbell

So I called my dad to tell him about the Java issue and he tells me he's getting a pop-up to download the newest version of Windows 10. Anyone else getting this?

TheAngel

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2015, 09:00:03 AM
Hell yes they closed the comments because they don't want to deal with the fallout!
hysterical.gif  oh isnt that the truth!!!  giggle2.gif   i dunno why they just don't get busy converting all the other java games... esp instead of being busy adding more slots (gems), hogs (more gems), and flashlights. oh wait yes i do... b/c why do hard work when there is easy money to be made?! 

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2015, 09:28:18 AM
So I called my dad to tell him about the Java issue and he tells me he's getting a pop-up to download the newest version of Windows 10. Anyone else getting this?

Not me .. yet .. but thanks for the heads up Stinkerbell, I'll be watching for that  dancing16.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 16, 2015, 09:28:18 AM
I haven't gotten that.... yet.

S1lent

Greetings,
New Dell computer from Costco here.  Well of course it came pre-installed with Windows 10.  Was working good with all the updates until today.  Was getting a flash player update with Internet Explorer.  No luck with me trying to update.  Search proved to be worthless.  So I got on chat with Dell...she took control of my computer, and noticed the same errors I was getting.  So she manually downloaded the two correct files.  Yes, it works good again. 

Bottom line,  The updates should work.

Two thumbs up for the Dell person.  and I will make all the positive comments on the survey sheet!!!

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview