Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenges and Ranks: Tips and Tricks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 05, 2016, 10:04:50 PM
The auto was flying through it with no credit, so I bumped it down a notch and started getting credit.

Glad you figured it out!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 05, 2016, 10:07:12 PM
Glad you figured it out!

Thanks. Sometimes, different systems work better when going slower. And thanks for your input. I've updated the first post to reflect people's tips.

Stinkerbell

Does the PlayBuddy auto for Monopoly Classic build houses and hotels?  I don't see a setting for it, and I can't open settings for the game itself to see if I have to allow building.

mthornton

I am writing to find out if there are any users that are need to get help with badges.  Not sure which forum to look into.

Squid

Quote from: mthornton on August 27, 2016, 09:33:49 PM
I am writing to find out if there are any users that are need to get help with badges.  Not sure which forum to look into.

Mthornton - it's nice of you to ask but most players in need of help will reach out to those who have been here a while and who have more than one post to their ranking.  Stick around and get to know the group a bit ... all in good time.

Also, there is a thread dedicated to helping with badges and challenges.

Squid

I thought it might be nice to revitalize this thread, which can be very useful.

People recently posted on Solitaire Garden levels that might help you get the Flower Power "bonus" in the game (upper left card count).

Levels include:
English Garden, Part 1, Level 55
English Garden, Part 1, Level 10

If you're trying to get the Maxing Out Badge, you'll have to win the game along with getting that high card count.  Good luck.

Here's the thread discussing this tip:  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,47544.msg644896.html#msg644896

Squid

Ranking out tip for Bejeweled 3 (and others probably):

If you have more than one computer, you can put yourself into the game multiple times and each computer will contribute to your rank progress.

Stinkerbell

Updated with the last 2 posts. Let me know if I've missed any.

Squid

I read on Pogo Forum for Bejeweled 3 that starting a game on any other tab but CHALLENGES is the way to go.  If you click on the CHALLENGES tab to activate any badges, click off that tab and onto either CHAT ROOMS or FORUM or HOW TO PLAY.  The reason for this is that some people are having memory issues when playing the game and somehow the highlighted tab is involved.  I don't know if this is true or even possible but it's worth clicking to another tab to stay on the safe side.

dancing16.gif

* edited to say:  This is probably a good habit to get into in any of the games... not just B-3, to ensure the maximum play quality.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Inkster! That's a great tip. How do you find these things????

Updating first post.

Squid

YW.  I guess I just keep my ears open for the hot tips! xoxox

snowflower

Squid

I used this thread to help with the daily challenge in M. Escape!  Big help!  THANKS!

mycatownsme

Thanks from me too. Good to know what to do so as not to lose our hard work. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Cookie Connect

(This is what is needed for the free badge Pogo gave us for this game.)

For the challenges requiring us to make X number of stars: In a game room they were saying that stars are made when you end a cookie streak diagonally.

Stinkerbell

Adding some new tips for Solitaire Gardens from Joe!

English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 20 has TEN shovel cards. I do not have a winning percentage handy, but it looks good enough.

English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 27 has NINE watering can cards. It wins about 25% of the time (you must win game to get credit) but it is quickest way I have found to win that badge.

Japanese Garden Map Two, Puzzle 35 is great for badges requiring 5+ Card Wins and Getting Max Flower Power on the top left meter. It is also good for tokens. It wins about 40% of the time.

Squid

Daily challenge:  Solitaire Gardens:  Get Multiplier cards.
English Garden #1 - level 6 works very well.  3 quick and easy games.

Squid

Badge Marathon 5/8/17

Solitaire Gardens:  Playing by hand to get the 15 wins of 2+ stars?  Try English Garden 1, level 2

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 08, 2017, 06:15:29 AM
Badge Marathon 5/8/17

Solitaire Gardens:  Playing by hand to get the 15 wins of 2+ stars?  Try English Garden 1, level 2

Thanks! Off to give it a try!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview