This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenges and Ranks: Tips and Tricks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Love this thread!  I don't visit often but when I do, it's always helpful.  Got the new July 4th L.E. badge done by using Britain level 4, as suggested.  Super simp!   THANKS!!

Stinkerbell

I agree, it's very useful information - when I remember to use it! LOL

Squid, if you move your Poppit Party info here, I'll add it to the first post.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 26, 2017, 07:08:57 AM
Squid, if you move your Poppit Party info here, I'll add it to the first post.

I will do that sometime after Wednesday.  I still have to update the charts; I've had a crazy week and a half.  Going away tomorrow.  Back Thursday.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on June 26, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
I will do that sometime after Wednesday.  I still have to update the charts; I've had a crazy week and a half.  Going away tomorrow.  Back Thursday.

Enjoy yourself!

Squid

Stinky, would you like to add the charts to the first post?  Click image to enlarge.

Images removed - no longer available on TinyPic

Squid

CLUE -  Night Vision Goggles vs. Flashlight vs Fogcutters

Night Vision Goggles Episodes         Flashlight Episodes           Fogcutters Episodes
                     106                                    105                                   108
                     107                                    109                                   112                       
                     110                                    111
                     114                                    113
                     115                                    116
                     311                                    302                                   301   
                     355                                    357

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheaters,
I be printing this info...much appreciated.
Have someone pat you on the back. cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 10, 2017, 11:00:59 AM
Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheaters,
I be printing this info...much appreciated.
Have someone pat you on the back. cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

S1lent
blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Thanks, hon, you left off one of the charts and you might want to post that clicking the images will enlarge them.   Once you've done that, I'll ask Mayhem to delete this post. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 10, 2017, 02:45:31 PM
Thanks, hon, you left off one of the charts and you might want to post that clicking the images will enlarge them.   Once you've done that, I'll ask Mayhem to delete this post.

Sorry. I'll try again when I'm back at my computer.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 10, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

How's it now? I clicked on each image to enlarge it before saving it, and I believe there were 4 images, is that right?  They look to be the same size as before, but clicking on them does enlarge them in my post.
Thanks for all your hard work putting this together!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 10, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
How's it now? I clicked on each image to enlarge it before saving it, and I believe there were 4 images, is that right?  They look to be the same size as before, but clicking on them does enlarge them in my post.  Thanks for all your hard work putting this together!

It looks perfect, mon cherie.  I hope it's helpful.  I found the chart for power ups especially helpful.  In time, I will add CLUE episodes to the flashlight/fogcutter/NightVision lists by modifying the post and will let you know when I do.  There are lots of challenges that require you to finish episodes with one or the other and I'm tired of hunting for them!  LOL   

THanks for all your help  heart1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 10, 2017, 05:38:01 PM
It looks perfect, mon cherie.  I hope it's helpful.  I found the chart for power ups especially helpful.  In time, I will add CLUE episodes to the flashlight/fogcutter/NightVision lists by modifying the post and will let you know when I do.  There are lots of challenges that require you to finish episodes with one or the other and I'm tired of hunting for them!  LOL   

THanks for all your help  heart1.gif

I've used the charts, too, frequently. When you're OCD like we you are, this is a treasure!

Squid

Solitaire Gardens:

For me, English Garden 1, level 6, works best for multiplier card challenges.  That level is such an easy win.

snowflower

BIG CITY ADVENTURE. I was away (in and back) for most of the week but did activate Gateway to Fun week 2 Surprise badge before I left. Now that I'm back and we're into week 3, I don't see week 2 Gateway to Fun Badge. After re-clicking Activate, it takes me into Big City's list of games but I'm not able to find it now. Do they delete them when the time has passed?

Squid

http://news.pogo.com/summer-badge-blast-august-21-2017/

The page doesn't say anything about it expiring.  Did you go to your most recent MnM badge book and look for Big City Adventure Badges?  It's probably in there.

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 22, 2017, 08:54:21 AM
http://news.pogo.com/summer-badge-blast-august-21-2017/

The page doesn't say anything about it expiring.  Did you go to your most recent MnM badge book and look for Big City Adventure Badges?  It's probably in there.
Yes, it's there and activated. But when it takes me to Big City it's not listed there and prompts me to choose/buy. I wasn't home most of last week, strange... what am I doing wrong? I was here to do this weeks Tri Peaks .. no big deal with that one. I activated it and it took me straight to Trip Peaks and it's done. Not sure how to find it in Big City - maybe I activated the wrong one, is Gateway to Fun the wrong listing maybe?

Squid

Ok, to get the Big City Adventure surprise badge, you just have to play ANY 21 levels in the game, then you will win the badge.  It isn't an episode, it's a challenge in which you can choose the episode.  Each of the 21 levels must be won with 1000 points accumulated.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview