Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenges and Ranks: Tips and Tricks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 02, 2020, 04:07:43 PM
I haven't heard a thing about those games.  Can you keep a copy before deleting?

Yeah, I made a word doc.

Stinkerbell

I updated the first post and removed the games that are not currently on Pogo. I've saved the information and will repost it when/if the games come back.

Squid, did you ever find that Poppit Party picture? If I remember correctly, you spent a lot of time putting it together and it had great information about the game.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 06, 2020, 07:50:08 AM
Squid, did you ever find that Poppit Party picture? If I remember correctly, you spent a lot of time putting it together and it had great information about the game.

Yes, I found the pictures.  I want to convert them to another format, first of all.  Also, I think there is some incorrect info - I'm not sure.  I'll repost the pics when I'm done.

ETA:  ok, even better - I found the original documents.  I want the pics to be clearer than they were.  I have to do this stuff on my other puter, too.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2020, 10:36:59 AM
Yes, I found the pictures.  I want to convert them to another format, first of all.  Also, I think there is some incorrect info - I'm not sure.  I'll repost the pics when I'm done.

ETA:  ok, even better - I found the original documents.  I want the pics to be clearer than they were.  I have to do this stuff on my other puter, too.

No rush!

Stinkerbell

Update to add Peggle Blast:  Orange Pegs – Level 4 – 32 orange pegs

Stinkerbell

This morning I was playing around with the daily challenge for Sweet Tooth Town and discovered that you can mix and match the special power-up candies even if the colors don't match, and even if it doesn't create a line-up of 3.  So I'd match a red mouth with a purple candy with stripes and both power-ups activated.  I had no idea. I had never tried it before. I'm thinking this will come in handy for some of those in-game special challenges where you have to win x number of levels in a row.

Squid

i think I stumbled upon this in the past but it happened so quickly, I wasn't sure what I matched up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 17, 2020, 02:15:03 PM
i think I stumbled upon this in the past but it happened so quickly, I wasn't sure what I matched up.

Those challenges usually goes so quickly, except that special challenge that they do every once in a while. This will come in handy. But with this, like with bejeweled stars, I always forget that I can make a flame by matching for to make a square. I need to work on that.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 17, 2020, 07:31:37 AM
This morning I was playing around with the daily challenge for Sweet Tooth Town and discovered that you can mix and match the special power-up candies even if the colors don't match, and even if it doesn't create a line-up of 3.  So I'd match a red mouth with a purple candy with stripes and both power-ups activated.  I had no idea. I had never tried it before. I'm thinking this will come in handy for some of those in-game special challenges where you have to win x number of levels in a row.

Thanks for the heads up on that! I never once tried to do that either. Oh an yes, this should come in handy during challenge time!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

These pics are all updated as of 21 August 2020.  These are all for collection 1.  Collection 2 is on the way...

Mayhem

Squid

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Stinkerbell

Thank you, Inkster! I added the images. Please double check and make sure I did it correctly.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 22, 2020, 08:21:12 AM
Thank you, Inkster! I added the images. Please double check and make sure I did it correctly.  tumbsup.gif
It looks pretty perfect to me!  I hope it's helpful

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 22, 2020, 08:54:14 AM
It looks pretty perfect to me!  I hope it's helpful

It's going to be a huge help! I wonder when/if there will be new levels.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 22, 2020, 10:25:24 AM
It's going to be a huge help! I wonder when/if there will be new levels.
I have no info but I don't think it's high on their priority list.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview