PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 09:45:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

java update

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I have notice of an update to Java.
I don't know if anyone has this also and if you did the update?
If yes, did it affect how Pogo is working? Good, Bad or the same?   pumpkin1.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 21, 2015, 01:28:59 PM
I have notice of an update to Java.
I don't know if anyone has this also and if you did the update?
If yes, did it affect how Pogo is working? Good, Bad or the same?   pumpkin1.gif

I got this notice but didn't do an update...................will wait as long as I can.  It seems when they do an update things get screwed up....so I will stay with the old one.   pumpkin1.gif

mycatownsme

I'm glad I checked and to see your reply.
The same has happened to me.

Thank you for your reply.  pumpkin1.gif halloween22.jpg

disneyland lady

I got it on both my Win 7 and Win 8 but have held off to see if there were issues but have not seen any in the Pogo Forum where most people go first regarding Java. Am still going to wait a bit.

Squid

MsMissy

I also got a update for java& I updated it , cause it said I had 2 too play in Spooky Slots. But it wont let me play Spooky Slots at all. I sign into a room & it says it is loading, then screen goes blank. Now I don't no what to do.  sad.gif I get into other games. bummer. 

Stinkerbell

I got the notification and immediately called my dad and told him NOT to update until I tell him to. He knows I belong to a forum with a lot of people who play on Pogo, so I told him to hold off until I see what others are saying.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 22, 2015, 06:16:11 AM
I got the notification and immediately called my dad and told him NOT to update until I tell him to. 

Good luck.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on October 22, 2015, 05:56:37 AM
I also got a update for java& I updated it , cause it said I had 2 too play in Spooky Slots. But it wont let me play Spooky Slots at all. I sign into a room & it says it is loading, then screen goes blank. Now I don't no what to do.  sad.gif I get into other games. bummer. 
What browser are you using?

MsMissy

Hi Squid, im using Windows 7 & IE 11 & java 8 something. I read in pogo they recommend using Firefox, if IE 11 doesn't work.  shocked.gif

Stinkerbell

There's another new java update, but I haven't applied it yet. Has anyone had any problems with it. I came a couple days ago... about 12/7-8

AustinBennett

I'm still using java 8/66. I haven't received any notices of further updates, but noticed java quit working yesterday on Opera and couldn't load either poker games. After investigating further, apparently java doesn't support the Opera browser in some applications. I suppose Pogo joined the list. Hope it's not permanent because I enjoy Opera's operation with the games.

Stinkerbell

Now, all of a sudden since updating my computer (Windows standard updates) I'm having Shockwave crashing occurring, on both computers.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 11, 2015, 07:32:17 AM
Now, all of a sudden since updating my computer (Windows standard updates) I'm having Shockwave crashing occurring, on both computers.

undecided.gif Oh oh, in case this becomes a community dilemma, let us know if you find an answer to this, please?  Sheesh!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 11, 2015, 07:32:17 AM

Have you tried reinstalling flash player? https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 17, 2015, 12:04:00 PM
Have you tried reinstalling flash player? https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I uninstalled and reinstalled on both computers and I'm still getting it after about 110 games played.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview