This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Rewards Chrome Extension bot doesn't work

Started by jacksmith777,

Previous topic - Next topic

jacksmith777

I've been using the Bing Rewards Bot w/ Chrome extension for the past week. I have been switching between 2 accounts, I don't wait longer than a minute to switch between them. I have had the wait time between searches 0-0 seconds, searching 30 on web and 20 for mobile on each account. It has been working properly up until yesterday, about 7 days of use. I go on the Bing Rewards Bot website via Chrome, everything comes up as usual..problem that exists is there's a "0" next to the medal. On the regular Bing Rewards site, it shows the actual number, but that number doesn't register in the webpage on the bot site.

I have logged out and back in, I had AdBlock off, I've tried different search times...but the credits remain locked at 0. Any fix?

Mayhem

Quote from: jacksmith777 on November 10, 2015, 03:32:46 PM
I've been using the Bing Rewards Bot w/ Chrome extension for the past week. I have been switching between 2 accounts, I don't wait longer than a minute to switch between them. I have had the wait time between searches 0-0 seconds, searching 30 on web and 20 for mobile on each account. It has been working properly up until yesterday, about 7 days of use. I go on the Bing Rewards Bot website via Chrome, everything comes up as usual..problem that exists is there's a "0" next to the medal. On the regular Bing Rewards site, it shows the actual number, but that number doesn't register in the webpage on the bot site.

I have logged out and back in, I had AdBlock off, I've tried different search times...but the credits remain locked at 0. Any fix?

Have you tried clearing the cache?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jacksmith777

Quote from: Mayhem on November 10, 2015, 06:07:34 PM
Have you tried clearing the cache?

Yeah, no luck. If anything, I'll assume the furthest I'd be able to get to is having the correct credit amount to appear, but once the search bot activates, the original credit amount stays static.

Mayhem

Have you tried searching to see if you get credit (in the Bing Dashboard) even though your credits are showing 0 on the Bing Rewards page?

C~M

How about trying the paid bot and see if it works?
If iy does, buy it!!

jacksmith777

coffee.gif
Quote from: Mayhem on November 10, 2015, 09:00:54 PM
Have you tried searching to see if you get credit (in the Bing Dashboard) even though your credits are showing 0 on the Bing Rewards page?

I've tried searching in the window on the extension page with no luck. I've searched on the actual Bing website with luck.

Mayhem

I'm starting to have this issue now on one of my accounts.

I'm working on a fix, but until then, use IE or Firefox to do your searches on : http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/

Mayhem

The Pogocheats Bot Helper has been updated to v1.0.0.3 - which fixes the 0 credit issue.

To update the chrome extension :

1) Navigate to : chrome://extensions/
2) If necessary, enable Developer mode (top-right of the screen)
3) Click on the "Update extensions now" button.

If the Bing Rewards Bot page is loaded, make sure to hit the 'refresh' button on the page before starting the bot.

S1lent

Greetings,
I got my only account deactivated. I had my bot set a little to fast?  Darn had to make two new ones...I'll play smarter

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview