Single Player Bridge

ScreenShot

Rank 10

Rank 20

Rank 30

Rank 40

Rank 50

Stinkerbell

I might be willing to play this. I'm not a fan of the games where you MUST interact with others. I'm not anti-social, I'm selectively social.

Squid

C~M

Anyone know if anyone is making an auto for this game? I sent PB an auto request the other day but have not heard back from them.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 02, 2016, 03:06:31 PM
Anyone know if anyone is making an auto for this game? I sent PB an auto request the other day but have not heard back from them.

The auto from BW site works.........I gave it a whirl the other nite and won 2 games  ( the auto won, not me )  The old Bridgy is for the old game......I'm sure there will be an update or a new auto when the new game comes out...because of the change from Java to Flash.

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 02, 2016, 03:22:25 PM

The auto from BW site works.........I gave it a whirl the other nite and won 2 games  ( the auto won, not me )

I didn't see one for the new game. Is it the one for the other bridge? She usually posts her new ones.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 02, 2016, 03:26:02 PM
I didn't see one for the new game. Is it the one for the other bridge? She usually posts her new ones.

Sorry didn't see this post...............I added a few words to my post. 

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2016, 06:27:32 PM
I haven't heard anything.

The game is available...I logged onto it just to have a peek.....so if you know how to play you can start on it...but who the heck knows how to play bridge????  Not I said this old broad... diablo.gif      huh.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 02, 2016, 06:59:45 PM
...but who the heck knows how to play bridge???? 

I'd like to learn actually.  Might be a nice card game.  I have a friend who plays but says she doesn't have the patience to teach or play with someone who doesn't know what he's doing.  Translation:  I'm out.  LOL

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2016, 07:15:44 PM
I'd like to learn actually.  Might be a nice card game.  I have a friend who plays but says she doesn't have the patience to teach or play with someone who doesn't know what he's doing.  Translation:  I'm out.  LOL

Maybe you could learn by just playing it on Pogo......I learned how to play Spades and Hearts...didn't have a clue and just kept trying until I finally figured it out...now I like Spades, but Hearts not so much.   I played in a private room so no one would see how dumb I was  ( course that was way back in 2004 )....grown a lot smarter since then...     no-no.gif     huh.gif      hysterical.gif   And if you believe that I will also teach you how to play bridge.. hysterical.gif

P.S.  I forgot to add pinochle, canasta and gin......... dancing16.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
After spending years in the military, found out Officers played Bridge and we enlisted 'low-lives' played pino.

S1lent
Will be waiting for that auto...

snap20

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 15, 2015, 09:47:15 AM
I might be willing to play this. I'm not a fan of the games where you MUST interact with others. I'm not anti-social, I'm selectively social.

I'm anti-social.  vomit.gif

Bridge...the only game I know less about than Pinocle. lol

MsMissy

I myself took a shot of trying to play Bridge, but could not understand what too do. So I quess I wont be playing that game either. I don't care for card games except Tri-Peaks.  Just to old.  no-no.gif   sad.gif  giggle2.gif

Gavin20059

Play buddy told me they where working on the auto Jan. 5th but still no Auto

Squid

Quote from: Gavin20059 on January 08, 2016, 04:30:40 AM
Play buddy told me they where working on the auto Jan. 5th but still no Auto
I played a game today and enjoyed it.  I still need to learn things like "slamming" and "rubbering" (who knew Bridge could be so erotic?).  The game seems so basically simple that an auto should be easy to do. 

Gavin20059

I don't know what's taking them it shouldn't be that difficult to release lol

Squid

Quote from: Gavin20059 on January 08, 2016, 06:20:59 AM
I don't know what's taking them it shouldn't be that difficult to release lol
Especially when they already have an auto for the regular Bridge game.  Same principles...

Gavin20059

I emiled them 2 day's & today still have no responce from them

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview