Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 15, 2017, 01:03:01 AM
Fairy Tale Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.

Sorry, I posted anyway since I got the shot!  LOL

Squid

Just an FYI post.  Check your badges on the SOL GAR home page.  Scroll down the long list of badges, making sure you have each one.  I have all the gardens completed and was missing two of the badges.  I live chatted with EA and I got the badges today.  This has happened to me once or twice before with earlier gardens.  You just might want to check that you have all of yours.  If the badge is grayed out in the list, you don't have it.

Good luck!

Stinkerbell

If you've completed the garden and the happy meter, you should only be lacking rank 60 badge, unless you've gotten that already.

S1lent

Greetings,
Good news...I've paid for my rank 60 badge.

Bad news...Must have cost me 4000 Gems...Help I'm addicted.  (Yup the 4000 Gems is pretty close.)

Don't fall for POGO's tricks...I did.

Well do have a great day  tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Squid

I'm rank 59 and it didn't cost me a single gem.  Save your gems

mycatownsme

Congrats to you both cheesy.gif

That is real dedication to work on that game and do those puzzles over and over again.  hi11.gif

Yoming 2

The auto was really nice today for me.........went from level 9 to level 57 without shutting down....I just let it go....
Now it will probably take 3 weeks to get the next 2... hysterical.gif............................... yawn.gif

Yoming 2

Well crap...... swear2.gif    I logged into Gardens and my levels had gone back to level 54......I tried again and for sure all that work was gone   crying10.gif    gotta do all over now.  never had that happen before.    swear2.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 20, 2017, 11:54:04 AM
if u need help, Yoming...

tumbsup.gif    Thanx for the offer squiddy diddy.............but I had some running around to do...put the auto on and when I came home I had reached level 59 ( all done ).....I usually just  crying10.gif  a lot..bang my head on the wall and stomp my feet.  bubblegum.gif  and then just say crap and keep on going.....

Thanx again.... cheesy.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on February 20, 2017, 02:32:13 PM
tumbsup.gif    Thanx for the offer squiddy diddy.............but I had some running around to do...put the auto on and when I came home I had reached level 59 ( all done ).....I usually just  crying10.gif  a lot..bang my head on the wall and stomp my feet.  bubblegum.gif  and then just say crap and keep on going.....

Thanx again.... cheesy.gif
Do you mean rank 59?  If not, I have bad news:  there are 60 levels, not 59.  Don't kill the messenger!  giggle2.gif

C~M

Hey Yoming, I changed your siggy. Hope you like it.

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 20, 2017, 02:49:25 PM
Do you mean rank 59?  If not, I have bad news:  there are 60 levels, not 59.  Don't kill the messenger!  giggle2.gif

Geez I knew what I meant to say.....how's come you didn't know what I meant to say ????? giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif  Yeah I have all 60 levels and I gave up on ranking...I think my rank is 56....I just do the stupid game and move on.  I very seldom get 3 stars so phooey on that.   
Thanx again...and I promise to keep my shooting arm tied down..... whistle.gif

Joe C

I have a few questions, now that I would like to rank out in this game:
What is the working auto called and where do I find it?
How much is it?
How well does it work?
How long will it take to win all the badges?
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Play Buddy is really your only choice, I think, Snappy.  The BW auto only plays three certain levels in the very first episode of the first garden.  It will not get your game award badges for the game.

Play Buddy Auto is Sol Gardens Buddy.  http://www.playbuddy.com/solitairegardenscheat.php

To rank out, you will probably have to wait for one more garden next month to appear.  Rank out = rank 60.  You can rank out faster if you buy lots of power ups.

mycatownsme

I went in to SG to play and noticed that parts 1 and 2 are locked in Fairy Garden.

Is anyone else seeing this and have any idea what could be going on?  panic button.gif

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on February 21, 2017, 10:24:59 AM
I went in to SG to play and noticed that parts 1 and 2 are locked in Fairy Garden.

Is anyone else seeing this and have any idea what could be going on?  panic button.gif
Did you finish the previous gardens?  Not sure if that's required (like M. Escape) but thought I'd throw that out there.  I just checked mine and I'm unlocked on all gardens.

mycatownsme

Yes I have and the one of the 2 locked ones.
I hope Pogo is doing work to add the final badges.
If all the work is gone, it will be very sad.
I wonder why mine are locked up?
Thank you for checking your account.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Joe C

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 21, 2017, 09:34:10 AM
Play Buddy is really your only choice, I think, Snappy.  The BW auto only plays three certain levels in the very first episode of the first garden.  It will not get your game award badges for the game.

Play Buddy Auto is Sol Gardens Buddy.  http://www.playbuddy.com/solitairegardenscheat.php

To rank out, you will probably have to wait for one more garden next month to appear.  Rank out = rank 60.  You can rank out faster if you buy lots of power ups.
When you get the chance, can you PM me with more details about how PB works for this. I am interested in running out one game at a time, so I need some help with the mechanics of billing, etc.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on February 22, 2017, 01:17:43 PM
When you get the chance, can you PM me with more details about how PB works for this. I am interested in running out one game at a time, so I need some help with the mechanics of billing, etc.
Message sent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview