This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Festive Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

Thanks for the info. I got started and up to level 9 and did not use one power up.
But, I will not be ranking up very much. But it is okay with me.
The highest amount of stars I have gotten so far is one and a half. But mostly one.
At least I will be getting the badges and the happiness badge and so it's a win win.
And lots less stress too.  deer1.gif xmas5.gif Xmas Tree

gigi

I started the new round of SG, but noticed it's next week's challenge, so I think I'll save it and let my uncle get it for me after I go to bed for the night winter20.gif winter25.gif snowman1.gif

but I did send almost everything Halloween back to the store and started with the winter scene.  Glad they didnt give us more pumpkins.  Some nice things to unlock.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on December 15, 2017, 08:24:17 PM
I started the new round of SG, but noticed it's next week's challenge, so I think I'll save it and let my uncle get it for me after I go to bed for the night winter20.gif winter25.gif snowman1.gif

Very wise decision!! I'll do the same.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 15, 2017, 08:53:40 PM
Very wise decision!! I'll do the same.

So will I!   I think this garden is a bit tougher than usual. 

gigi

ok UPDATE, I changed my mind again.  I'm going to work on this new one because I, hopefully, can unlock some of the cute holiday stuff and I don't want to wait a week.  So, when the challenge comes, I'll just set Uncle to repeat a game with dirt piles........ I think that's English #1 game 11

Squid

gigi

and the best part is 5 more posts and i won't be a peridot any more hahahahahahaha hysterical.gif

Squid

Post 5 more!   Do it here or in fun and games.  Goodbye, Dottie!  Hello..... amethyst?  I furrrrget.

gigi

maybe Garnet?  I seem to remember something about it being my birth stone

gigi

gigi

oh, never mind.  should have my glasses on....... thought it was nearing 1000 and now it says 959..............

gigi

over 19 hours on auto and still not finished with the 3rd new garden.  Pogo certainly did make this one more difficult.  44 stars is all I get.................and one last hand to go.  I know that slot machines can be set.............................. and I'm sure this is happening here too.................... but................ it is what it is.

Squid

Sol Gar Grrrrrrrrrr <---- oops, you didn't see that.

raine56

As pogo had a sale on the power ups I thought I would cave and buy some.  I have played multiple levels and rarely gotten three stars because of a fast double click that happens randomly during the game.  It is now happening when I click a wild to use it.  Instead of one wild being placed, it is placing two.  If I undo, I don't get the second one back it just throws it in the bin. I am giving up on it for a while after finish my active challenge.  Pogo has just made this game way too hard.

S1lent

Greetings Raine and all you other PogoCheats.net,

Well, now I don't feel like it was my poor clicking ability.  So I quit buying the power-up and just use "Sol Gardens" and just let it go.  Sure wish there was a faster way to spend my "Seeds" to get the 5 additional badges.

Ok, time to open a new box of wine and share it with my wife,

Some day I will tell you about my first Girl Friend.   Ok, I have the time.  Her name was Linda and 15,  I was 17 at the time.  Had a friend get me a 6 Pack of "Low-Point" Beer.  I drank 5 and she drank one.  We both were sick for two days.  Haven't drank beer since...Thanks to Linda.

All for now...Happy New Year all,
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on December 27, 2017, 01:31:40 PM
As pogo had a sale on the power ups I thought I would cave and buy some.  I have played multiple levels and rarely gotten three stars because of a fast double click that happens randomly during the game.  It is now happening when I click a wild to use it.  Instead of one wild being placed, it is placing two.  If I undo, I don't get the second one back it just throws it in the bin. I am giving up on it for a while after finish my active challenge.  Pogo has just made this game way too hard.

If you feel like making yourself crazy, you can go to the Sol Gardens forum on Pogo and see LOTS of people complaining about the double click that sometimes happens, even when you only click once.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I buy anymore Pogo game powerups.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 27, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
If you feel like making yourself crazy, you can go to the Sol Gardens forum on Pogo and see LOTS of people complaining about the double click that sometimes happens, even when you only click once.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I buy anymore Pogo game powerups.

I agree its a waste of money.  I have never purchased gems or powerups and I'm just as far as everyone else.  Just another way for Pogo to make us think we are getting ahead.  However, the last two days I've been getting two stars in almost every game I play.... never have to play one more than three times...... maybe they reset the difficulty.  And, while I'm at it, I've thrown all my Halloween stuff back in the story, let my auto run all night on the first garden # 55, once I get 50, 000 I spend them on the most expensive stuff I can find. I have 2504 stars and rank 66, but I'm still working on the last half of Festive #3.  The auto (which I've mentioned before) only got me 1/2 to 1 star and I've trying to get at least 2 stars in every garden............................ ya gotta have goals hahahaha................ ok, it's late and I find I'm babbling, so my meds must have kicked in and its time for bed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview