Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on April 15, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
Candy Garden Part 1 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 3 new Happiness badges.
TYVM, I'm on it!

Squid

The Happiness Badges for Candyland are so cute!  Love 'em.

Stinkerbell

The PB auto is often not clicking on the multiplier card. I've sent in a couple screenshots/reports.

Squid

having the same problem.  Making excruciatingly poor progress.

LittleFawn

I play this game by hand. Sometimes I will buy powerups just depends on the cards that fall. This game can be a pain sometimes.

gigi

I get better results playing by hand, I'll play the same game until I get at least 2 stars.  I've used both PB and BW and get such poor results I decided to play on my own

C~M

Quote from: gigi on April 16, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
I get better results playing by hand, I'll play the same game until I get at least 2 stars.  I've used both PB and BW and get such poor results I decided to play on my own

I did that as well until I finally got this ROG (Republic of Gamers) gaming laptop by ASUS . It is fast and BW works great now, as well as other autos.

Edited:

I messed up, for some reason I got this and Mahjong Escape mixed up. I play this by hand. I tried both autos when they came out and both sucked and I never tried them again.

Sorry for the mistake.

LittleFawn

Quote from: C~M on April 16, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
I did that as well until I finally got this ROG (Republic of Gamers) gaming laptop by ASUS . It is fast and BW works great now, as well as other autos.
I will try this on my laptop. It is specifically made for gaming. Will see if any of the autos will work better.

Stinkerbell

I can't get past level 36 in this garden.It's a nightmare, by hand or auto.  If I can't move on and it won't let me unlock the next garden, so-be-it.

Squid

It took a long time but I got past 36.  37 is no joy, either, I'm afraid.

Stinkerbell

I happened to be watching the auto play 36 and even though it might've won the game, it would have timed out because it wasn't clicking the multiplier card. GAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gigi

Quote from: C~M on April 16, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Edited:

I messed up, for some reason I got this and Mahjong Escape mixed up. I play this by hand. I tried both autos when they came out and both sucked and I never tried them again.

Sorry for the mistake.

I've done the same with these two games (mix up) probably because they are the only 2 that I actually look to get max stars.  BW has always worked great for me on Mahjong.  I get it done in less than 2 hours and 95% 3 stars.

C~M

PlayBuddy has updated the Loader and the Solitaire Gardens Buddy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on April 20, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
PlayBuddy has updated the Loader and the Solitaire Gardens Buddy

It's great! They did it a couple days ago - or yesterday - and it works reeeeaaalllly well!

S1lent

Greetings Stinker and all you other PogoCheats,
I had the same problem with not clicking on the "X2" multiplier card.  I sent in a help request.  It appears to be fixed.

Do have a great "cheating-day"
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 20, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
It's great! They did it a couple days ago - or yesterday - and it works reeeeaaalllly well!
Yessiree bub!

Mayhem

Candy Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Squid

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview