This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I always buy 500 seed items because each one gives one smiley face.  2000 seed items give two smiley faces.  Makes sense to double your happiness points by buying 4-500 seed items, instead of one 2000 seed item.

Better late than never, Gigi!

gigi

cheesy.gif
ty good information....................... let's see if that's even an option when my membership runs out tomorrow.  I don't even know which games are member only games...... makes no difference in the long run................ I suppose................ I just won't have time to do the marathon

kimberb

Quote from: gigi on July 16, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
let's see if that's even an option when my membership runs out tomorrow.  I don't even know which games are member only games......

As a non-CP member, I can say that there are still tons of games you can play but you will have to deal with the ads.  sad.gif 
And you won't be able to get some of the mini items and no badges. They still get awarded sometimes but you can't see them.
Kim

gigi

I just got notified that my subscription has ended.......... the other notices said the 17th would end my subscription.  I still have my marathon available, so I guess they didn't take that away

Squid

gigi

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
Sorry, G, how do you feel?

Well, I'm not grieving lol.  But it's strange, my weekly challenges had to be activated again, so I activated Trizzel and completed it, but on the home page it says to activate it...... what ever POGO.  I can still play games, don't get ads, but just a white screen for several seconds.  My auto won't click Play again, so I have to babysit it.  I'll play the marathon just to see if I get credit, but isn't it just like Pogo to cancel me a day early hahahahaha

LittleFawn

It depends on the time of day you subscribed to begin with. It ended when you first subscribed. I doubt you can get credit for badges if any were incomplete.

Mayhem

Picnic Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Picnic Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 1 new Happiness badge.

Squid

Mayhem

It's that time again!

The Glowing Garden Part 1 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 3 new Happiness badges.

Squid

Thanks very much.  Now is a good time to activate those Sol Gar badges given to us by Pogo if you haven't already completed them.  :D

Mayhem

You're welcome! I forgot about those Sol Gar badges ... now is a good time to activate them.

Mayhem

The Glowing Garden Part 2 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 1 new Happiness badge.

Squid

Mayhem

The Glowing Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 1 new Happiness badge.

MsMissy

Squid

Succulent Garden Part 1 is now available to play. There are 60 new puzzles, 12 new badges and 3 new Happiness badges.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview