PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:26:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Adobe Flash Update

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Okay, so I updated Adobe Flashplayer and now Firefox and SeaMonkey have unresponsive plugins. I uninstalled browsers, restarted the computer, reinstalled them and still have the problem. All other browsers are working fine. Any ideas?

And Ken, I'm trying to find my BIOS info but I'm not having much luck. I found it awhile back, and thought I posted on the forum, but I can't find it now.

:(

Squid

Maybe I'm having a lapse of blood flow to my brain but.... what is BIOS?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on May 23, 2016, 03:09:30 PM
Maybe I'm having a lapse of blood flow to my brain but.... what is BIOS?

It's the operating system software.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 23, 2016, 02:40:04 PM
Okay, so I updated Adobe Flashplayer and now Firefox and SeaMonkey have unresponsive plugins. I uninstalled browsers, restarted the computer, reinstalled them and still have the problem. All other browsers are working fine. Any ideas?

And Ken, I'm trying to find my BIOS info but I'm not having much luck. I found it awhile back, and thought I posted on the forum, but I can't find it now.

:(

You said you reinstalled browsers but did you uninstall Flash, reboot and reinstall? I had major problems with a buggy update once.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 14, 2016, 09:01:46 AM
Were you able to find your BIOS info?

No, and that was for the desktop. I'm about ready to give up computers. :(

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 14, 2016, 10:08:41 AM
You said you reinstalled browsers but did you uninstall Flash, reboot and reinstall? I had major problems with a buggy update once.

Not in that order, no.

rangers121

forgive me for asking this because i,m not really up with computers ,. but my pc is 64 bit . when i update my flash player it always says in my control panel 32 bit is installed . is this normal ? thanx

AustinBennett

Adobe Flash is becoming a real pain in the ass,   rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview