PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:53:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome to the upgraded forum!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on May 24, 2016, 04:04:52 AM
The "Quick Reply" at the bottom of a thread no longer has the options you recently added, such as "Use Full Editor".  Did you want to omit those extra buttons?  You can always click on preview which will take you to the full editor.

Actually, that was overlooked .. would you like that button added? or just use the preview button?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

No, not necessary, Mayhem.  I was used to using the preview button anyway.   You must be so happy with this new forum, it's great.

Mayhem

Ok, I'll leave it out then.

I love this new forum update! There is a billion options I still need to go through ... what knows what other fun stuff is hiding in there.

C~M

Mayhem

I've re-added the Tinypic button to the main reply box.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mayhem on May 24, 2016, 09:58:48 AM
Ok, I'll leave it out then.

I love this new forum update! There is a billion options I still need to go through ... what knows what other fun stuff is hiding in there.

Dude has a new toy, very early Christmas!

gran2x2

Seems to load and run faster and smoother....Great Job!!! cheesy.gif

LittleFawn

Love the upgrade. Looks really nice and runs smoother.

snap20

Looks "modern" now...which is a good thing. I dislike change as a whole...so first impression was "ugh" but it'll grow on me and I'll get used to it like I have to do for everything else.

In other words, looks good (enough) for this curmudgeon. lol

Edit: I will say it is MUCH much faster (dare I say....'snappier'!?) (that was for you Squiddy)  giggle2.gif

Squid

MsMissy

I also like the upgrade. It looks much nicer.  But it wont let me use the smileys.

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on May 26, 2016, 06:08:10 AM
I also like the upgrade. It looks much nicer.  But it wont let me use the smileys.

Do you not see them? or nothing happens when you click on them?

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on May 26, 2016, 06:08:10 AM

Is it because you're using the QUICK REPLY and not using the older reply feature?

MsMissy

Stinkerbell, where do I find the older reply at? I only see reply. 

Squid

Missy, when you want to reply in a thread, click on the PREVIEW button and it will take you to the full editor with all the smilies.

Mayhem

A patch for the smileys issue was released last year (only effects the Edge browser) - and for some reason, never made it in to the latest build of this software.

I've applied this patch and everything should be working again (you might have to click on the "refresh" button first though).

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview