PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:32:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Post / Replies Image

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I would like your opinion on possibly moving the "New" post image indicator. By default, the orange "new" image sits to the right of the topic title.

(Click image to view full size)

Now ... would you prefer if that image was moved to the left side of the topic title? Then the image would always be in a straight line down - instead of all over the place (depending how long the topic tile was).

(Click image to view full size)

It might be easier to see and click on? Thoughts?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

C~M

Left side works for this "Lefty"

By the way, how do you get the click to view full size on the images? And if it is possible, have the site auto do that and add that info??

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 29, 2016, 11:07:39 PM
By the way, how do you get the click to view full size on the images? And if it is possible, have the site auto do that and add that info??

The "click to view full size" is built in to this new version of the forum. Just post your images like normal and it'll just work.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I think I like the left, too.  The quick glance to check things out works faster.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview