This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25 Trizzle Badges

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

This badge's chat icon is still in development.

Squid

Are these rank badges?  Premium badges?  Weekly badges?   A combo?  Are they increasing ranks and these are in our future?

I'm confuddled.

C~M

disneyland lady

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 16, 2016, 02:20:47 PM
I want that Peace Symbol!
That's the one I have my eye on, too!  That one and the tendril... which reminds me of a green squid tentacle.

C~M

Pogo added 15 new Trophy Badges to Trizzle today.
So far these are all I found out about and there are 10 additional badges in the game award book but not available yet.

Triz Biz Badge ~Complete 100 games

Move It or Lose It Badge ~ Make 100 moves

Perfect Ten Badge ~ Reach level 10

disneyland lady

So why would they do this after I finished the challenge? And they all say "You earned a free boost!"

I could see if they were gonna make this a GOTM but.....

S1lent

Greetings,
My rank/badge progression is going well got 9 new badges.  Having some trouble on the last row of badges.  Bought some power-ups...more moves...but not sure how to use them correctly.

My auto has been running since 23 Jun, with some baby sitting required.

Any tips?
Thanks
Ken #2 aka S1lent

Joe C

When using the Badge Winners auto, I turned down the speed to 50. Since this game is not timed, going slow improves click accuracy, which will get you longer games and higher scores.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

disneyland lady

Thanks Joe! That auto usually stops around level 9 and some badges need you to get past 10. Gonna try it now.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks and why the heck didn't I think of something like that.  Maybe it is my public education?  Maybe I am to impatient?  Maybe I'm well you fill in the blanks.

Again, Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Hey, Joe - any advice on how to stop get those timed-out messages which stops the game?  It's as though while the game is playing its moves, Pogo is not registering any cursor action and "thinks" the game is sitting idle and so it times out.  If I happen to be near the laptop that is playing, I will sometimes tap the mouse to move the cursor very slightly.  This prevents the time-out from happening unless I let too much time pass between taps.  I am using BW's product and have the speed down to 50 or 55.  To get the game going again after a time-out, I have to refresh the whole game.

Words of advice are appreciated.  BW has updated other autos to slightly move the cursor but she hasn't done it with this game, I'm sorry to say.

S1lent

Greetings and Good News (Well it might be old news to some),
Give Play Buddy's "Trizzle Buddy" a try.  Been getting really high scores...great for completing the bottom row of the trophies/badges.  Here's a big bonus for those getting timed out...Trizzle Buddy runs all night without any baby-sitting.
Kudos Play Buddy...and you know where I get my autos first.

Do give them a try.
Ken #2 aka S1lent(scream)

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 28, 2016, 06:54:10 AM
Hey, Joe - any advice on how to stop get those timed-out messages which stops the game?  It's as though while the game is playing its moves, Pogo is not registering any cursor action and "thinks" the game is sitting idle and so it times out.  If I happen to be near the laptop that is playing, I will sometimes tap the mouse to move the cursor very slightly.  This prevents the time-out from happening unless I let too much time pass between taps.  I am using BW's product and have the speed down to 50 or 55.  To get the game going again after a time-out, I have to refresh the whole game.

Words of advice are appreciated.  BW has updated other autos to slightly move the cursor but she hasn't done it with this game, I'm sorry to say.
I will drop her an email tonight or tomorrow. I am doing pretty well on the bages, with lots of them done. The hardest will be the get Level X 50 times.

It does not run overnight for me but it does run for a long time. I did not run it today because it is badge Wednesday.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
Pogo is in to me for a couple of hundred Gems.  Nice to use them for the bottom row of Trophies/Badges.  The furtherest I have gotten is 35/50 towards the Third badge on the bottom row.

S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lentscream on July 03, 2016, 05:02:47 PM
Greetings,
Pogo is in to me for a couple of hundred Gems.  Nice to use them for the bottom row of Trophies/Badges.  The furtherest I have gotten is 35/50 towards the Third badge on the bottom row.

S1lent

Use BW auto for this one............they added a " lose on purpose " option and it works very nicely. Blasts thru the top row of dolls and just keeps on moving.
I had all of the old trophies for this one and with this auto I have 9 of the new ones.....on my 1000th move already.  dancing16.gif       Easy-peasy.   

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 03, 2016, 05:24:00 PM
Use BW auto for this one............they added a " lose on purpose " option and it works very nicely. Blasts thru the top row of dolls and just keeps on moving.
I had all of the old badges for this one and with this auto I have 9 of the new ones.....on my 1000th move already.  dancing16.gif       Easy-peasy.   

But that doesn't work for the complete certain levels badges.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 03, 2016, 07:45:45 PM
But that doesn't work for the complete certain levels badges.

That is true..........you gotta let the thing play a full game to get those levels.   Tedious, but I usually let the auto work overnight for those...... yawn.gif

Squid

Since Pogo recently changed the game graphics, BW autos don't seem to be working.  I tried Edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome.  NG on all of them.  Any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview