PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:29:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

win 10 resolution size for enlarging games like solitaire gardens

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

There is so much to learn about Win 10 and I havent found this answer yet.  Hopefully I'm asking in the right place.  Since I upgraded to Win 10 I can't get my cursor to line up with what I want to click on in those games that have the option of getting a larger screen.  I know it has something to do with resolution, but so far all the options I've clicked don't solve the problem.  Recommended isn't the answer either.  So, I'll just keep my nose to the screen until one of you answer my prayers

Squid

I wish I had the answer for you, Gigi.  I'm sure Mayhem or Joe or someone will provide possibilities.  It's a good question!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

boy do I feel dumb.  I know google isn't supported by pogo or pogo isn't supported by google, which ever..................... but since I never had a problem playing games I ignored it and put it out of my mind....... using Microsoft Edge solved the problem.  Thank you so much  beer11.gif

Mayhem

Were you using Internet Explorer?

If so, load up the browser and look at the bottom-right corner of the window. If it shows anything other than "100%", click on it and change it to 100% and that *should* solve your issues.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

I was using google chrome, since my win 10 I can't find anything lol  I had IE but now it looks like its callen ME microsoft edge, but the icon looks the same.  At any rate it works now hi11.gif

gigi

thanks squid lol you always have my back, even if only a cheerleader hahahaha

Squid

snap20

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview