Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NN2 revision

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

NN2 now passes through all gates.

Special kudos to Mayhem on this one (again). He provided the x,y to get this done.

U da man, Mayhem.

Guiding the flock to greener pastures. Boo yeah.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Super Duckie

Mayhem

You've never seen the gates?

Balloons hang below them and they used to stop the auto dead in its tracks.

I will update my NNHelper first thing in the morning to work with badgehelps NN auto.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

There were brown gates on the top of the balloons once you got to a certain level that would stop NN from running. It now skips the gates
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Super Duckie

oh ok, i didn't get that far, i am at rank 5, Thank you

BadgeHelpOscar

You'll get them at any second. I believe that is when you start getting them

bigbear78

This is only one more hold up with NN.

Sometimes I click hint (don't know why) but when it's a puzzle that says leave one balloon, it highlights that balloon and when it reaches the top, you get the "no rows" deal.

Not a big deal, I just pass/give up when that happens.

BTW I don't use the AUTO feature on the new NN

Mayhem

Yea .. you should start seeing them anytime now.

Badgehelps auto will skip the gates (6 different ones) all the way / including the last rank (black belt)

LuLu

I have noticed that it skips the gates, but after awhile, mine just freezes everything.  I have to stop and then start the auto back up again to keep the game going.

pogoinsomnia

My version does nothing at the gates.  it stops, I though pogo was on to me   :-X
Trying to pull a fast one....lol  is this because it is still running version 1?

BadgeHelpOscar

Super Duckie

does it play on the fish bonus game??? b/c mine pops 2 balloons and freezes

BadgeHelpOscar

pogoinsomnia

gettysrevenge

OK dumb flirt of pogocheats  :P   Can someone put the nn2 new version on the post of forums ??  It is so much easier for illiterate computer person I am to try and find where it is LOL  Thanks  Kisses and Hugs to whomever does this for Getty!!  Cause she loves ya all and ya all make me smile anyway.  ANd if you cant do this then direct me to the place to get it.  Call me spoiled, it all ya all's fault anyway.  LOL  As for the gates I can't believe anyone that hasn't played has never seen them.  I get hit all the time and usually have no problems with the solve it may take a couple of undos lol  THANKS   >:D    :-*   :o   (_!_)  did I really just shoot the moon  hmmm  only a flirt does that lol  No offense anyone, if I offend anyone I am sorry just in good fun.  Let me know and I won't draw these pics anymore   (ovo)  Thanks

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview