PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:17:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25% Off Retiring Premium Badge Albums

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering 25% Off Premium Badge Albums retiring on October 29th (up to 5) when you use promo code PBAFALL16 at checkout.

These albums were previously discounted on Sunday, but now you can receive and additional 25% off. This code also works on the (3) "A Pogo Journey" albums as well.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/v2/add-album.do?tab=retiring&sortName=gem&sortDirection=false
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 26, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

These albums were previously discounted on Sunday, but now you can receive and additional 25% off.

I'd be ticked if I had purchased on Sunday.

mthornton

Just thought it's great that Pogo is giving a little extra discount on the retiring premium albums.  But, wanted to offer assistance to anyone that would like to get extra badges for the downloadable games.  I will help you get the badges for the following games:

Lottso-Deluxe
Mahjong Deluxe
Operation Mania
The Poppit Show
Tri-Peaks Quest
Way-To-Go Bowling

I will help you get all of the badges for these games.  If you would like them, give me a shout.  Give me a shout because after November 1, 2016, you will no longer be able to get these badges.

Squid

Quote from: mthornton on October 26, 2016, 05:20:24 PM
Just thought it's great that Pogo is giving a little extra discount on the retiring premium albums.  But, wanted to offer assistance to anyone that would like to get extra badges for the downloadable games.  I will help you get the badges for the following games:

Lottso-Deluxe
Mahjong Deluxe
Operation Mania
The Poppit Show
Tri-Peaks Quest
Way-To-Go Bowling

I will help you get all of the badges for these games.  If you would like them, give me a shout.  Give me a shout because after November 1, 2016, you will no longer be able to get these badges.

mthornton - are you offering this as a friendly gesture? 

mthornton

Hello, and yes as a friendly gesture to help those that either don't have the game or have the games but can't or don't have the time to get them.  I am willing to help those that would like the assistance.

disneyland lady

Quote from: mthornton on October 26, 2016, 07:18:34 PM
Hello, and yes as a friendly gesture to help those that either don't have the game or have the games but can't or don't have the time to get them.  I am willing to help those that would like the assistance.

Please look around and see that there is a HELP thread. You only have 4 posts and do not give most enough trust to be giving you access to their Pogo information. And you cannot even use the Private Message (PM) until you have 25 posts. This part is easy....go to the Fun and Games Thread and get busy. And go to the new Members and let us know more than the fact that you have downloads.

Squid

Quote from: mthornton on October 26, 2016, 07:18:34 PM
Thank you, that's very nice.  If you want to get PMs, people can just send them but you have to have 25 posts under your belt to send PMs yourself.  At this point, you have 21 posts to go.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview