PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:49:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

S1lent.... have you cracked open another box of wine?

C~M

I finished all the ranks and the game.

Here is what I have accumulated thus far:

And I still don't have the Room 8 badge:

PissedOffPumpkin

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 18, 2016, 11:13:00 AM
I tried as you suggested for about 15 games, and nada.

If you have enough cactus cash, keep trying. You don't get all those blackouts until the end, when you drop the little bomb thingies, but I've blacked out numerous times now, and a couple of times blacked out on all four cards. If you have lots of those little gold things, it'll happen. One of those times I had all gold on all four cards, except for two lone numbers on one of the cards. The two lone numbers went, as well as the gold, so I had four blackouts.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on December 18, 2016, 10:47:41 PM
If you have enough cactus cash, keep trying. You don't get all those blackouts until the end, when you drop the little bomb thingies, but I've blacked out numerous times now, and a couple of times blacked out on all four cards. If you have lots of those little gold things, it'll happen. One of those times I had all gold on all four cards, except for two lone numbers on one of the cards. The two lone numbers went, as well as the gold, so I had four blackouts.

Thanks! I'll try again, but my scores and XP went way down, and it's XP that ranks you. My best scores came from the hold PUs used with the target PU and the ? Which increases your scores and XP. When I use all 3 of those I get loads of cash and XP.

Stinkerbell

Congrats, CM. It's a fun, easy RO game. One of the best to come out in ages.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 19, 2016, 03:33:41 AM
Thanks! I'll try again, but my scores and XP went way down, and it's XP that ranks you. My best scores came from the hold PUs used with the target PU and the ? Which increases your scores and XP. When I use all 3 of those I get loads of cash and XP.

Geez oh peets--with all them XP's  and pee-u's and ???? I will probably be diddling around with this game for at least the next year  ( maybe longer )....I ain't good at P-U's and XP's.    giggle2.gif

winter31.gif     winter23.gif     xmas5.gif

mycatownsme

S1lent

Greetings CM and others,
Impressive and Congrats,  U DA MAN.

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 19, 2016, 03:34:46 AM
Congrats, CM. It's a fun, easy RO game. One of the best to come out in ages.

Thanks!!

Quote from: s1lentscream on December 19, 2016, 05:35:48 PM
Greetings CM and others,
Impressive and Congrats,  U DA MAN.

S1lent

Thanks!!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on December 18, 2016, 05:19:47 PM
I finished all the ranks and the game.

Here is what I have accumulated thus far:

And I still don't have the Room 8 badge:

hi11.gif   
I just read this posted today Dec. 19

Pogo_Cactuar wrote:
Hello,

We understand there's some confusion over the Room 8 Badge for Poppit! Bingo. We'll be answering this question in tomorrow's issue of the Pogo Insider. Be sure to check it out!

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on December 19, 2016, 09:04:05 PM
hi11.gif   
I just read this posted today Dec. 19

Pogo_Cactuar wrote:
Hello,

We understand there's some confusion over the Room 8 Badge for Poppit! Bingo. We'll be answering this question in tomorrow's issue of the Pogo Insider. Be sure to check it out!

Keep us informed.

Stinkerbell

I can't get in to play, and I see most rooms are empty.

C~M

LittleFawn

Have the same problem. Started a couple of hours ago.

C~M

Mayhem

Question : There are 8 badges list in the challenge tab, one for each room. We earn the badge corresponding on the previous room, so we unlock room 6 and get the badge for room 5, unlock room 7 and get the badge for room 6, unlock room 8 and get the badge for room 7 at rank 29. That's it. The stats page say "all rank badges earned" but it's not true, the last one is missing.

Answer : Oh my, what a very insightful question. Thank you for asking this and for playing long enough to come across it. The 8th room Badge makers have not yet shared what the requirements will be for Room 8. They are very secretive these days so not even I, Pogo_Llama, know. But no worries, all information will be released to the land of Pogo in the coming new year. One more piece of info here – we are looking to expand the rooms which will set up the XP requirements to earn the Room 8 Badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on December 20, 2016, 12:14:46 PM
One more piece of info here – we are looking to expand the rooms which will set up the XP requirements to earn the Room 8 Badge.

And THIS was the problem to begin with. They didn't set it up correctly and instead of just saying so, they're pretending to be all secretive.

PissedOffPumpkin

Just what I was thinking, Stinkerbell. giggle2.gif

Thanks Mayhem!

catfancie

hi11.gif 

Quick Question for everyone who plays this game-----Does this game have sound?  I don't have any sound when I play. And I do not have the microphone deselected.

help.gif  help.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview