Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: catfancie on December 21, 2016, 01:34:37 PM
hi11.gif 

Quick Question for everyone who plays this game-----Does this game have sound?  I don't have any sound when I play. And I do not have the microphone deselected.

help.gif  help.gif

It has addicting music and a bingo caller. You can't mute just one, it is all or nothing.

S1lent

Greetings CM and others,
My sound comes and goes...but good news.
If you click in the game it comes back...if you click outside of the game it goes away...and vice versa.  It is especially noticeable when running PlayBuddies' Pop Bingo auto.

Hey do have a Merry Christmas all...
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
Any word on getting the "Room 8" badge?

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

There are 8 badges list in the challenge tab, one for each room. We earn the badge corresponding on the previous room, so we unlock room 6 and get the badge for room 5, unlock room 7 and get the badge for room 6, unlock room 8 and get the badge for room 7 at rank 29. That's it. The stats page say "all rank badges earned" but it's not true, the last one is missing.

Oh my, what a very insightful question. Thank you for asking this and for playing long enough to come across it. The 8th room Badge makers have not yet shared what the requirements will be for Room 8. They are very secretive these days so not even I, Pogo_Llama, know. But no worries, all information will be released to the land of Pogo in the coming new year. One more piece of info here – we are looking to expand the rooms which will set up the XP requirements to earn the Room 8 Badge.

Stinkerbell

I hope that's a Pogo game programmer you're gnawing on, CM!  giggle2.gif

Squid

We're still waiting for room 9 to come along to unlock the badge for room 8, right?  Just checking.....

Mayhem

I believe so .. I don't see anyone on MyPogoBadges having it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 18, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
I believe so .. I don't see anyone on MyPogoBadges having it.
Thought so, tyvm.  CM's post above says a wait is in store for us but sometimes things change.  I'm a bit OCD, too.  LOL

mycatownsme

I agree with you. I would like to see that soon too. impatience.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm rank 50 and I'm trying to help a friend rank out. I got her from 36 to 40, but it won't go any higher. Have they blocked ranks until they get their "Room 8" issue fixed?

Mayhem

Unless there is a new bug, you should be able to rank up to 50. I don't see anything on the Pogo forums regarding this issue.

Mayhem

Pogo has announced that new levels are on the way.

QuoteWhen can we expect more levels on Poppit Bingo?

I totally understand that you all want more rooms for Poppit! Bingo. Many of you have reached level 50,  so yes, I am happy to say those new levels are absolutely on their way. I will update you here when I am able. Thank you all very much for your patience. I know, I know, it's hard, but they are coming.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Looked at the badges available for Poppit Bingo.  20 pages for a total of 312 (19.5 X 16) minus the ones we already were awarded...humm 312?

But I've been on the wine and POGO.
S1lent

C~M

got 39 badges so far.... stay tuned, lmao

S1lent

Greetings,
Lots of badges available here. You will need an auto for this game.  The game stalls out at about 3 or 4 hours...just a guess.  But it has gotten me to rank 70.

S1lent

Squid

Wow, nice progress, S1lent.  I'm only at 59 but you're right about the stalling.  Can't run it overnight or all day while I'm out.  It stalls and progress stops.  I'll get there eventually.... maybe next summer!  LOL

snowflower

S1lent

Greetings,
By hitting the "Autoplay/Stop" button on PB's auto you can easily get all BlackBingos.
Additionally, up to 119 out of 312 badges.  Figure I need to dedicate one computer to this for a couple of months...maybe more.  But lots of badges.
Have a happy 4th...gonna drink RED wine tonight (Yes it is out of a Box)
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview