This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 18, 2017, 10:29:02 AM
Greetings,
Got to rank 200.  Now going back as I only have 215 of the 312 badges available. 
S1lent

Wow, that's great.  Getting all that way and missing almost 100 badges?  I can't imagine what you missed...

Mayhem

How many badges (total) can you earn in Poppit Bingo anyways?

Squid

I am only rank.... 138 (?)... and I have 279/327, so I don't understand how I can have more badges than S1lent, who has rank 200.  I'm hoping I have them all by the time I reach his rank.

Mayhem

I'm assuming this is the most badges Pogo has ever packed in to a game? It seems excessive ...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 19, 2017, 03:57:26 AM

I am only rank.... 138 (?)... and I have 279/327, so I don't understand how I can have more badges than S1lent, who has rank 200.  I'm hoping I have them all by the time I reach his rank.

Didn't I read somewhere that you had gone back and cleaned up earlier levels? I don't have all the level 1 badges, 2, 3, 4.... I've just been working on rank. I bet that's what Silent did, too.

S1lent

Greetings Squid, Mayhem and all you other nice PogoCheats,
After reviewing the badges available for me in Poppit Bingo, seems like most of them for "artifacts" or whatever POGO calls them.  I set my PB auto for the fastest rank progression...so now I'll play with it to get the additional badges.  BTW...I picked up a couple of badges overnight.  The best I can get is 79 games before my computer freezes.

Here is the setting I'm using.   Remember you will have to uncheck "save bingos for cactus cannon" to get some of the badges.
Mayhem is correct about the excessive amount of badges for one game.

Additionally, I might have to play different rooms to get some of the artifacts?  Not for sure

Thanks again for PlayBuddies auto,
S1lent

Stinkerbell

And look at this picture up there, he's 200 and there's still another door to open? What is the max rank?

ETA: Our posts overlapped - look at the picture of Spike's Mom's House.... he's 200 and there's still another door to open? What is the max rank?

Mayhem

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 19, 2017, 09:27:49 AM
Here is the setting I'm using.   Remember you will have to uncheck "save bingos for cactus cannon" to get some of the badges.

Thanks for the tip!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Yes, I have maxed out the artifacts.  I felt like I didn't have much of a choice because I had to advance another 20 ranks to get the next level/world to open up.  While I was doing that, I might as well have gone for the artifact levels (opening an artifact, bronze, silver, gold, diamond).  I guess I'll switch to going for rank and when I reach the level at which a world opens, go for the artifacts.

Yikes.

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
I mistakenly called them artifacts (got that from Phlinx2), believe POGO calls them "Collectibles".  Remember each of the 22 rooms has different collectibles.
Here are rooms 21 I'll add room 22 on next page

S1lent

Room 22...looks like we have a lot of mopping up to do.  But this is way cheaper than buying a badge for 16, 20 or 30 gems.
Hey we get an eclipse tomorrow here in Idaho.
S1lent

Squid

I used S1lent's settings and I don't seem to be ranking up any faster.  Also, I don't understand how people aren't getting the artifact badges as long as they're playing....

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Look at the following pic.  I was playing in room 21...it appears that I need a little more work on the "Diamond Stuffed Toothy Badge" and the "Diamond Candy Badge" as I have 1901 "Toothys" and 1885 "Candies".
Moreover, when I add up the 5 badges requirements it totals 1875 (25+100+250+500+1000=1875)...so I should have been awarded the badges.
Viola, I look and sure enough POGO has already awarded them.
Looks like we have to look at each of the rooms and make sure we are at 1875 or higher.
Enough rocket science for today,
S1lent

Sueette

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 19, 2017, 09:27:49 AM
Greetings Squid, Mayhem and all you other nice PogoCheats,
After reviewing the badges available for me in Poppit Bingo, seems like most of them for "artifacts" or whatever POGO calls them.  I set my PB auto for the fastest rank progression...so now I'll play with it to get the additional badges.  BTW...I picked up a couple of badges overnight.  The best I can get is 79 games before my computer freezes.

Mayhem is correct about the excessive amount of badges for one game.

Additionally, I might have to play different rooms to get some of the artifacts?  Not for sure

Thanks again for PlayBuddies auto,
S1lent

I see you have "don't buy power ups" checked. How do you get them if you don't buy them. Are they awarded automatically when you get to higher levels. I'm only at level 56 and Room 12. I have a ways to go, but I would like to rank up faster if possible.

Squid

I don't buy power ups.  I only use the golden balloons, which are a sort of power up but come freely while playing the game.

Sueette

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 20, 2017, 03:21:19 PM
I don't buy power ups.  I only use the golden balloons, which are a sort of power up but come freely while playing the game.
I didn't realize that the golden balloon came free. When I use all of my power ups, there are no more in the "swelling balloon" until I buy them. The only time I get any power ups is when I level up or buy them. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. help.gif

Squid

Your side balloon will start to inflate with the numbers you blot on the bingo cards.  After blotting several numbers, you should have a golden balloon of one or another variety.  How many cards are you playing? 

Sueette

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 20, 2017, 04:37:29 PM
Your side balloon will start to inflate with the numbers you blot on the bingo cards.  After blotting several numbers, you should have a golden balloon of one or another variety.  How many cards are you playing?
I play 4 cards. The balloon on the side does inflate, and it does have a power up, but if I don't have any at the top, there is nothing when I pop the inflated balloon. Unless things have changed. I'll have to get down to 0 and then pop the inflated balloon to see if I get a power up and not have to buy it. Is that what you mean? I'm going to try now. Thanks.

Sueette

Quote from: Sueette on August 20, 2017, 05:37:01 PM
I play 4 cards. The balloon on the side does inflate, and it does have a power up, but if I don't have any at the top, there is nothing when I pop the inflated balloon. Unless things have changed. I'll have to get down to 0 and then pop the inflated balloon to see if I get a power up and not have to buy it. Is that what you mean? I'm going to try now. Thanks.
Just checked and I don't think that is going to work for me. The inflated balloon has the number of power ups you have, lt says times the number you have. I can swap until I get the one I want, but I don't have any there unless I buy them. I got about 90 plus, so I'll have to play down to zero and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview