Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PB auto quitting

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

help.gif   

Working on Solitaire Gardens  Fairy Tale .....using PB auto.   I used to be able to turn an auto on and it would run overnight.  I am finding with Sol that after auto playing for about 20 minutes the game quits with the message " your session has ended due to inactivity "  ( or something like that ).  When I click on the game it starts,,,then after about 30 min. quits and goes way back to the very first garden ( English garden ).   

I don't know if it's the auto or Pogo being smarty....but it's very frustrating.  If I'm lucky I get 2 puzzles done before it quits. 

Also I am helping someone with Gardens.....I have been trying for about 7 days to get level 57 in Fairy Tale part 1 to be solved....it is taking forever...is there someone who knows how to get this  stupid thing done so I can move on??

Do I just  crying10.gif  and keep on going or has someone got some advice on how to fix this little bitch glitch.

angry21.gif    drunk.gif      angry21.gif     drunk.gif        angry21.gif 

Squid

OY!  I hear your pain.  I get the SESSION TIMED OUT message all the time.  I have to babysit this one.  The fact that it ran flawlessly at one time for you impresses me.  I also remember level 57 in Fairy1; now the bad dreams are going to start again.  I have no secret other than just keep playing.  I wound up with two stars in 57, I think.  It can happen and the PB auto did it.  GOOD LUCK!

I am finding Fairy2 to be a beast.  I am actually getting many 1/2 or 1 stars on levels.  That's just unacceptable!  I will push forward.

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 16, 2017, 05:40:48 AM
OY!  I hear your pain.  I get the SESSION TIMED OUT message all the time.  I have to babysit this one.  The fact that it ran flawlessly at one time for you impresses me.  I also remember level 57 in Fairy1; now the bad dreams are going to start again.  I have no secret other than just keep playing.  I wound up with two stars in 57, I think.  It can happen and the PB auto did it.  GOOD LUCK!

I am finding Fairy2 to be a beast.  I am actually getting many 1/2 or 1 stars on levels.  That's just unacceptable!  I will push forward.

whistle.gif  Exactly

mycatownsme

I was talking about ending playing this game once Fairy Gardens is completed.
I find Pogo putting a cap on how many seeds you can get after playing for a while.
I find the amount of seeds it costs for the garden items to be way out of line.
It is not fun anymore and turning into a hassle.
Unless Pogo changes things for the better on this game...I will be done.
And I have been getting help with doing this game too.
I have many other games to play that are lots more fun and no gems to have to use in order to finally get past a certain level game. Pogo is my fun time and this game is no longer that much fun for me.
This is one that I can walk away from with no regrets.
Maybe if more players would stop and walk, Pogo would take notice and change some of this stuff to encourage people to play.
Good luck to those who are going to continue to play.

Yoming 2

I agree mycat----------the puzzles are getting harder and the auto doesn't work sometimes.(  misses chances to play a card )
I will not pay for gems and I have bought a few items with the seeds....but they are overpriced...seems like when you win one you should be able to use it instead of paying for it again....I know the seeds are free?  but still you have to play to earn them.
And like I said...the auto quits after about 20 min. and I hate having to check on it.    tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview