Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUE game - problem with BW auto

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mycatownsme on March 10, 2017, 09:10:28 PM
But to compare one company to Badge Help went too far for me to not say something.

We'll have to agree to disagree, Cat. You don't sell someone an auto promising updates then turn around and change your mind without offering a refund. I purchased CLUE and it's not being updated - not cool. THAT is how I compared her to BW, and I stand by it.

And I just went and looked  -  there's STILL nothing on her site that lets buyers know her CLUEY won't be updated. Also, not cool.

Other than that, for the most part she puts out fabulous autos. I still use her Mahjong Escape. It's quick and pretty danged accurate!

Squid

I used to like BW VERY much but have since felt abandoned by her.  She never came up with a true auto for Match N' Merge, Tumble Tiles and ... another one, I think.  Yes, she offers a service to do the ranks for you but it's too expensive and I'm not sure she stressed getting high scores/stars in the games.  The fact that BW stopped updating the HOG autos was enough to push me over the edge and not trust her product.  I paid for HOG autos and cannot use them now (for well over a year, maybe two).  I think that's unfair.  Prior to the hogs not being updated she never did that and I certainly wasn't expecting her to start.  All of a sudden, one day, no updates.  She already had my money and I only had a product that would work on episodes that were already completed.  I contacted her and she said that entirely too much of her time was being spent on updating all the HOGS (CLUE, Sherlock Holmes, Claire Hart, etc...).  I can understand that but then didn't you take my money under false pretenses?  I was told the price included updates and now it doesn't.  I think at least a 50% refund was in order, considering I did get some use out of the autos (which are now useless).  That's worse than renting imo.

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 05, 2018, 06:22:29 PM
Greetings all,
Still waiting for an auto for World Class Solitaire HD. Either PlayBuddy or BW as long as they work.  BTW...a few weeks ago I was all caught up...after Turbo 21...I need a new challenge.

S1lent

PB updated Class World Buddy yesterday and it seems to be playing fine so far.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on March 07, 2018, 08:29:52 PM
PB updated Class World Buddy yesterday and it seems to be playing fine so far.

Yeah, I was just on my way to post - it's running GREAT!  It's been going for hours and hasn't stalled out once.
BW rocked Bejeweled Twist. So did PB, but BW cranks up the speed and blows through the ranks.

Squid

PB World Class auto is not great in my opinion.  Still doing the same things as always, tripping up the game and all progress.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 08, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
PB World Class auto is not great in my opinion.  Still doing the same things as always, tripping up the game and all progress.

And wouldn't ya know it - rebooted, set it up - went to bed - it stalled after 60 games.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
And wouldn't ya know it - rebooted, set it up - went to bed - it stalled after 60 games.
So sorry.   I have it running now and haven't encountered a problem for a couple hours.  It's when I can't keep an eye on it that I have problems.  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview