PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 12:59:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Game: Poppit! Party (Sneak Peek)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm going to stop playing until the next level comes out. I had thought about stockpiling back to 25K but it's not that hard reach and I'll just play during the standard daily challenges or weekly challenges, which we know will be coming.

S1lent

Greetings,
My goal today is "make 17681 points in a single game".
I tried Tiki and got to 13465.
Any tips
Thanks
Ken #2

Squid

Tiki is your best bet, I think, due to cluster color changing ability but I might keep bringing up a new game until I got a really good board. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on June 18, 2017, 02:34:52 PM
Tiki is your best bet, I think, due to cluster color changing ability but I might keep bringing up a new game until I got a really good board.

KING is good because you can delete so many colors as Super Pops, right?

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheaters (lol no you are not, just smart),
I think only CM might know the answer to this one, but what is this challenge/badge?
Thanks
S1lent

C~M

exactly what it says I assume, complete 50 generated objectives, the stuff on the left side.

S1lent

Whew got that 17681 challenge,
Ok, Played Tiki on Hard level. Activated the "Prize Point Booster"...Picked a color with lots of them on the top 2 rows.  Cleared lots of the other colors WITHOUT dropping the prizes.  Then used the "Recolor Area and Recolor Balloon" power-ups to drop all the prizes at one time.  Actually, I dropped 13 of 15 in one shot .  Actually I saved a Recolor Balloon if I needed it.

Off to another challenge.

S1lent

Squid

Hi Pogo Player,

We'd love to get your feedback on Poppit! Party. Please complete this brief survey to provide your feedback:  ...

Squid

One of the objectives (green checkmarks) for me in Poppit Party today is to get a super pop of 10 yellow balloons.  The game doesn't have yellow balloons.  Thanks, Pogo.

*gripe over*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 28, 2017, 05:35:39 AM
One of the objectives (green checkmarks) for me in Poppit Party today is to get a super pop of 10 yellow balloons.  The game doesn't have yellow balloons.  Thanks, Pogo.

*gripe over*

Why are you playing daily when you can't collect?

Squid

catfancie

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 28, 2017, 05:35:39 AM

*gripe over*

Squid
There are yellow balloons.  You have to play on the hard level to get them. 
To change levels click on the circle my red arrow is pointing to.

The default level is Medium.  If you want to play on easy or hard you must change the level each session.  Pogo will not retain the changed level for future days. 

Screen Shot of Hard Level

Squid

You are my hero, Cat.  Thank you.  I don't know if I want to babysit the game, though.  My motivation for Pogo labor is at an all time low.  I'm still steamed about Sol Gar.  I'll eventually put on my big girl panties and get over it but right now I still have wisps of steam coming out of my ears.  THANKS FOR THE TIP!!

catfancie

You only have to change the level when you open the game for the first time that day. No need to babysit.  As long as you don't close out the game window. 

Squid

Yeah, I saw that after the first game on HARD.  I got the objective, tyvm.  I'll just let it run.  I'm not sure how far the new levels go...  again, I'm not motivated to look into it.  Ho... hum....

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview