Main Menu

Jungle Gin : New Game of The Month for April

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

I won this overnight on my primary account. It only took a few days double-browsing, with the secondary account playing dummy. Primary played on Firefox and secondary on Torch.

The Badge Winners auto had no problems. Double-browsing did lead to "cripes" errors after six-to-eight hours of play, but this is a Pogo issue. I might try running the secondary account overnight at some point, with no double-browsing, to see how that works, too.

tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on April 09, 2017, 08:13:54 AM
The Badge Winners auto had no problems. Double-browsing did lead to "cripes" errors after six-to-eight hours of play, but this is a Pogo issue. I might try running the secondary account overnight at some point, with no double-browsing, to see how that works, too.

tumbsup.gif

The auto wouldn't flip between browsers when I tried it

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 09, 2017, 12:32:59 PM
The auto wouldn't flip between browsers when I tried it
You have to download the auto a second time to the same folder, and create a separate shortcut for it. Also, your monitor has to be big enough to fit two games of Jungle Gin. You have to manual resize the windows and make sure it stays in the right spot.

I have been able to get that part to work for a couple of years now. I think there are instructions, but if my explanation is not got enough, ask me more questions.

tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

All I did was play one account at a time and played the bot. Only took around 30 minutes to get badge that way. But I needed to slow down to around 30 to get the bot to stop beating me. It made it seem more human like with the slower speed. I was pretty happy to do it this way and not fool around with the dummy stuff. Especially with the way it worked so well with slowing down my speed. Hope you all got it by now.

Squid

I was finally able to rank out and get some missing premium badges, thanks to Joe's tip about Firefox.  It's the only browser in which my account wouldn't freeze.  Got it in about 2 days. 

Joe C

Quote from: ~Squid~ on April 10, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
I was finally able to rank out and get some missing premium badges, thanks to Joe's tip about Firefox.  It's the only browser in which my account wouldn't freeze.  Got it in about 2 days. 

Hooray! Badges!
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview