PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:53:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif   swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif

ERROR SAVING PROGRESS---RETRY

angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif     angry21.gif     angry21.gif   angry21.gif             

Mayhem

Quote from: raine56 on April 30, 2017, 09:17:13 PM
Pogo new games are all aimed at getting as many gems as possible out of us.  To have to buy the previous months challenges if they are not won within the time frame is just rude. I wonder how long you get to complete the purchased ones?

Pogo has stated that :

When you purchase a past Celestial month, you will have that set infinitely and all progression you had previously will have been saved and you can start where you had left off.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 01, 2017, 07:51:44 AM
swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif   swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif    swear2.gif

ERROR SAVING PROGRESS---RETRY

angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif    angry21.gif     angry21.gif     angry21.gif   angry21.gif             
Been there!!!!  Grrrrr

Quote from: Mayhem on May 01, 2017, 10:12:13 AM
Pogo has stated that :

When you purchase a past Celestial month, you will have that set infinitely and all progression you had previously will have been saved and you can start where you had left off.

Well... that, at least, is some good news.  ;)

Stinkerbell

It's 16 gems to unlock a past Celestial.  If you unlock it, do you have to play through all those levels to reach Celestial?

mycatownsme

Pogo has stated that :

Mayhem wrote the above post earlier. I hope this helps answer your question.

Squid

mycatownsme

tumbsup.gif  When I spotted this post from Mayhem, it was easy to add it to help out.

You're most welcome.

Stinkerbell

raine56

I just found out that once you make Celestial Level you don't get kicked back down but stay there for the rest of the month. The PB got me to Royal for the first time and got the first 2 gyphs and pogo shut down for maintainance.  Sheesh! LOL talk about bad timing. I haven't checked to see if it kept my level from where I got booted.

Stinkerbell

This evening I cried. I was so close to finishing Royal, then I died.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 01, 2017, 04:27:53 PM
It's 16 gems to unlock a past Celestial.  If you unlock it, do you have to play through all those levels to reach Celestial?

I read that even if you buy Celestial you have to work your way through Common, Noble, and Royal before you can play it.

raine56

I made it to the first royal temple evidently I now have to unlock 4 more.  Good grief.  Just as well they give us a month lol.

Squid

I got the first Royal Temple and was sad to learn of the others.  I think there are 3 more (4 total).  Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm not enjoying this game.

raine56

Yes it is very tedious having to do levels over and over.  I always end up back in common because I can never make the 5000 points requirement for a new game.  *sigh Oh well LOL. 

S1lent

Greetings,
The way I make 5000 manually, I try not to complete any of the requirements until I've racked up a lot of points.  If the requirement is to drop 15 green stones...try not to drop any and just break them when needed (Use the side holder to save a green stone).  Yes, I thought it couldn't be done...but I've done it several times...YOU CAN DO It  cheerleading.gif

Good luck
S1lent

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 04, 2017, 06:40:52 AM
Greetings,
The way I make 5000 manually, I try not to complete any of the requirements until I've racked up a lot of points.  If the requirement is to drop 15 green stones...try not to drop any and just break them when needed (Use the side holder to save a green stone).  Yes, I thought it couldn't be done...but I've done it several times...YOU CAN DO It  cheerleading.gif

Good luck
S1lent
that is what I am doing and I am getting better results.  Not perfect, by any means, but better.  <3

LittleFawn

Same with me. It is a learning curve. I find trying to get close to the requirements then doing what needs to be done is a lot easier.

Squid

I still have trouble if the objective is... say..... "Drop 30 stones".  Any drop of a stone counts and sometimes you have to drop them or they will hit the line and it's over.  It's easier if they require a color with both drops and bursts. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview