Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

raine56

I am also making the target as slowly as possible and am doing much better with the extra games.  I have made the 5000 a couple of times.  I just can't do it when as Squid said its just drop so many stones as you end having to drop them.  The game is slowly growing on me.  Its better now I realize I can do it without spending any gems.  I just want to reach celestial for the first time LOL.

Stinkerbell

So, can someone tell me - in simple words so I understand - how to get to Celestial? 

Currently I have 10 games/lives stockpiled.

1. With all those lives, even if I don't make an objective I can move forward - say from Noble to Royal. If I have plenty of lives left at the end of Royal, meaning enough to complete the levels, even if I don't make the objective, can I move on to Celestial?

2. What if I spend the gems to purchase past Celestials. Do I have to make lower level objectives to get into a past Celestial?

3. If you don't make the objectives, do you need to go back and play that level from the start?

Raine - what do you mean "making the target as slowly as possible"?

raine56

Hi Stinkerbell.  I mean the actual goal you are given to complete in noble and royal, like Drop 30 Blue balls.  I try to avoid dropping these until the points reach the total that gives you the extra game. It lights up in bright white when the green fill indicator reaches the bottom of its circle.   I don't have any stockpiled but have been able to play upwards until the , Reach 5000 point goal.  Mostly I miss it.  I have just made Celestial for the first time.  You just keep playing for as long as you can and release as many chests as you can.  I got 6 on my first go then it was absolutely impossible.  That meant I got 6 glyphs which open when you lose the game.  I have the Cleopatra Badge for Celestial level.  I guess I keep playing to try to turn them into Diamond. I need 15 sets of the cleo glyph to upgrade to diamond. I am wondering about the previous months Celestial badge.  Wonder if I have to go through the whole level rigmarole again to get it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on May 04, 2017, 04:50:19 PM
Pogo needed to set out clear game requirements with pictures so we aren't working in the dark all the time lol.

Thanks, Raine. And YES! This is one of the main questions/complaints in the Pogo forum. People wanting to know HOW to play, WHAT are the objectives, and WHY did we only have a few days to reach the first Celestial level before it was locked.

raine56

They released the game towards the end of the month and by the time we all figured out even how to partially play it was the next month. 

raine56

I got my 15 sets of cleo, checked to see if I was done, unfortunately Not.  It reset for another 15 sets.  Gees never ending game lol.  Has anyone upgraded to diamond Glyphs yet?  I might be filling sets for quite a while lol.  Think I will let the PB loose lol.

Squid

Stinky, Raine -

I wish I had more answers for you.  I'm as much in the dark as others.  Today, I was in Royal, just about to get my second glyph when the loader wouldn't load the next ball.  I was so ticked!

Crazy Man has ranked out and gotten all available badges - why isn't he responding with some of his insights??

C~M

All I can say is play by hand and have fun Squiddy. I have started stocking up the max of 10 games per game mode. I use the auto for common until I have 10 games in the next mode. I then play by hand and if I get drop 30 I just clear it as fast as I can since most of the time I will lose it before getting the glyph. It took me awhile to figure out the last mode(s) but I play them all by hand. I ranked out by hand. I love the game but it does lose the stones and have to start a new game every now and then.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on May 04, 2017, 06:25:07 PM
I got my 15 sets of cleo, checked to see if I was done, unfortunately Not.  It reset for another 15 sets.  Gees never ending game lol.  Has anyone upgraded to diamond Glyphs yet?  I might be filling sets for quite a while lol.  Think I will let the PB loose lol.

I just don't have the time and the auto isn't even close to good enough to get us through.

raine56

CM. How many sets of the glyphs did you have to win in Cleopatra celestial mode to upgrade to diamond status.  I have won 2 sets of 15 and now have a new set of 30?  Is that it or do I have to win more after this lot.  It is getting rather tedious.  I hope PB gets the prog to play celestial night mode soon.  It is really needed. 

C~M

Quote from: raine56 on May 04, 2017, 09:39:18 PM
CM. How many sets of the glyphs did you have to win in Cleopatra celestial mode to upgrade to diamond status. 

The goal of Phlinx II every month is to reach Celestial mode and earn the 3 Celestial Glyphs needed to win the monthly Pharaoh badge.

There are two versions of this badge – normal and Diamond.

The Diamond badge is earned for earning enough of each Celestial Glyph to raise it to Diamond level, which requires a total of 60 of each Glyph.

So if there are indeed 3 glyphs in the Celestial mode to acquire then that would be 60 times 3 equals 180 glyphs needed, but must be 60 of each of the 3.

Does that help?

raine56

Yes.  Thanks very much.  That means I have 30 so need to complete 30 more.  Back to work lol.  Where do you find all this out CM?  I have been reading everything I can find and half the time I figure it out as I go.  You are a font of knowledge.  Thanks.

C~M

Quote from: raine56 on May 04, 2017, 10:11:47 PM
That means I have 30 so need to complete 30 more.

You need 60 of EACH of the 3 glyphs, so if you know you have 30 of each then yes you need 30 MORE of each.

Quote from: raine56 on May 04, 2017, 10:11:47 PMWhere do you find all this out CM?

That was posted in the Pogo Insider.

essybee

cheerleading.gif congrats to ev1 , My problem is trying to get around the black marbles in a timely basis . I enjoy the game and do get that message I found out it does not care what browser I am using (LOL)
Continue success   cheesy.gif

Squid

Wow, thanks for the info, CM.  How much would you charge to get me this months stuff?  I'm half joking... and half NOT!  I do not have time for all this.... I wish I did, but I don't.

Squid

Crazyman - I reached Celestial but am not getting a complete Cleopatra set.  I've played a dozen Celestial games and I keep getting the same Cleo puzzle pieces.  Did you get all of them?  Is there a secret or do I just have to keep playing and hope for the pieces to come?  I've managed to release 7 chests in the Celestial night mode but only did that once.  6 seems to be my norm.

C~M

There are 3 pieces and the first badge should of came quick. The Diamond version takes quite a while to get 60 of each of the 3 pieces.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 08, 2017, 06:55:50 AM
There are 3 pieces and the first badge should of came quick. The Diamond version takes quite a while to get 60 of each of the 3 pieces.
Oh, sheesh!  I forgot about the diamond level.  TYVM

By any chance, do you know the function of the balls wrapped up like a mummy?  I've looked and can't find the info and watching them hasn't helped me find patterns, etc.  Sometimes it changes a ball's color, sometimes it bursts a cluster, etc.  Is it random?

Squid

Got the Diamond badge.  I hate what this game has done to my love of Phlinx.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview