PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:10:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 08, 2017, 07:23:33 AM
By any chance, do you know the function of the balls wrapped up like a mummy?

Nope, the game is messed up, sometimes it gives you the mummy ball or the exploding ball in your shooter and when you shoot it the game screws up.

I think the mummy ball is random, hidden ball.

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 09, 2017, 06:59:14 AM
Got the Diamond badge.  I hate what this game has done to my love of Phlinx.

Look at the fuzziness of the screenshot.  Cleo's face = fuzz city.  Any remedy for this?  Off topic a bit but this is where the pic is.  Sowwy!

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 09, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Look at the fuzziness of the screenshot.  Cleo's face = fuzz city.  Any remedy for this?  Off topic a bit but this is where the pic is.  Sowwy!

Don't play full screen.... lol

Stinkerbell

The names of my Pyramids changed over night. They're no longer Common, Noble, and Royal.  Did this happen to everyone?

Squid

Ra is the new name.  Maybe it changes when you reach Celestial?

Squid

Changes in the game have appeared again.  Pyramid/Temple name-= Anubis.  Also, the bonus they give each round is for shots not used (vs those used) which prompts me to ask..... are we limited in the number of shots per round?

LittleFawn

Not that I know of. Went past shot used yesterday with no issues.

Stinkerbell

I played this morning and the end of the level I had 0 shots remaining and got 100 points.

Stinkerbell

CM, or anyone who may know  -  How do we get the 1,000 Common Glyphs? I've played enough games to have earned them by now, but no badge. Are they counted as individual glyps or are we to collect 1000 sets of 4?

mycatownsme

Great question. I would like to know also.
I'll be checking back.  magnifier.gif

Squid

I think it's the glyphs listed under the icon 2nd from the right, located in the lower left corner when you enter the "home" page of the pyramid/temple.  Click on that icon and check out how many of each of the glyphs you have.  There doesn't seem to be a running total of the glyphs but you can get an idea of how many - or count them like I did.  I am at about 600 glyphs at this time in the the Common glyphs and 250 in the Noble.  I didn't count Royal.

I think these are the glyphs they are talking about for the Glyph badges within the game (not rank or Celestial badges).

Squid

The Pogo Insider has an algorithm for those who wonder about the progression.  I tried to post the picture here but it's too big and doing it in pieces proved to be challenging.  Here's the link (scroll down a bit):

http://news.pogo.com/blog-post-24-may-16-2017/?intcmp=pi_pencil

Mayhem

Here is the Phlinx II progression flow chart (click for larger image)

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Does anyone know where the "Noble" Phlinx2 games are located?  This is one of the new badges.
Thanks
S1lent

LittleFawn

Those games are after the common ones you start out with.

Squid

The three levels used to be Common, Noble, Royal.  Now they are _ Pyramid, _ Temple, _ Gate.   Sometimes each level is known as Ra (Ra Pyramid, etc. ) and sometimes it has the B egyptian name followed by Pyramid (Can't remember the name, Bahuptet or something).

It's my guess that Noble now corresponds to the Temple level, which is the level after you get 4 glyphs from the first Common/Pyramid level.

Squid

October Phlinx II is all messed up.  Prior months are locked and credit for the glyphs is not listed.  I got to Celestial but did not get a badge.  The game is available but I'm not sure which pharoah I'm working toward.  They changed quite a few things.  I checked out the Pogo Forum and no one is mentioning any of this.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 02, 2017, 01:02:35 PM
October Phlinx II is all messed up.  Prior months are locked and credit for the glyphs is not listed.  I got to Celestial but did not get a badge.  The game is available but I'm not sure which pharoah I'm working toward.  They changed quite a few things.  I checked out the Pogo Forum and no one is mentioning any of this.

Got mine with no problem by hand

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview