PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:36:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Connect Buddy

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I am having problems updating this app.  I open the Play Buddy Multi List and when I select the cookie connect buddy, It tells me I need to install update.  I click the button and it goes to Installing, shows the 100% then just flicks back to Install, again.  I have restarted comp and uninstalled the Buddy app with same result.  Anyone seen this problem before?  It doesn't tell me there is a problem just changes the button back to install.

Mayhem

I haven't had this issue, but your best bet is to use the "report bug" feature in the app and they will look at it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

What I have to do is open the folder of the auto that needs updating and run the auto and then it will update fine that way, but using the PB loader app it has always failed to update.

raine56

Ok thank you I will try that.  I have successfully updated using the app before but wont work today.  I have sent a bug report.

raine56

I don't have a folder for cookie connect and whenever I try to redownload it, it always wants to download the playbuddy app.  The other programs update fine just cookie connect wont install the update.  O well I will have to do the challenge by hand lol.

C~M

On my computer it is at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Play Buddy Buddies\Cookie Buddy Pogo

raine56

OMG Thank you.  I didn't even realise they were there.  It updated and is working fine.

raine56

I got a very prompt reply to my bug report with these instructions.

Thank you for your bug report. Please follow these instructions:

Go to your Uninstall a Program directory.
Uninstall the Play Buddy App.
Perform a search to ensure it has been deleted completely from the computer.
Restart the computer.
Now download the PBA again *BUT* on the third screen where you can specify the name and destination folder, add a '2' to the end of 'Play Buddy App' name.
Now install the Buddy.

It solved the problem as all apps seem to be updating and launching fine.  Posting in case anyone else has the problem.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: raine56 on April 20, 2017, 02:30:32 PM
I got a very prompt reply to my bug report with these instructions.

Thank you for your bug report. Please follow these instructions:

Go to your Uninstall a Program directory.
Uninstall the Play Buddy App.
Perform a search to ensure it has been deleted completely from the computer.
Restart the computer.
Now download the PBA again *BUT* on the third screen where you can specify the name and destination folder, add a '2' to the end of 'Play Buddy App' name.
Now install the Buddy.

It solved the problem as all apps seem to be updating and launching fine.  Posting in case anyone else has the problem.

Thanks!!!!

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview