This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta : New Game of The Month for May

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Canasta is the new game of the month for May! It has 10 new ranks (130 ranks total), a new rank badge and other game of the month surprises will roll out throughout May.

You can start earning the new ranks and badge right now.

http://www.pogo.com/games/canasta

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

MsMissy

Mayhem

This was just posted on Pogo news about the new GOTM:

QuoteCanasta is Club Pogo's Next Game of the Month

Canasta is headed for the Game of the Month Spotlight. On Monday, we'll be adding 10 new ranks to climb, along with a brand-new Badge to win.

You can expect the usual Game of the Month treats as well, including a new Mini Item, the return of many classic Mix-n-Match Badges, a new Wednesday Challenge and a Canasta Badge in Mix-n-Magic.

See you there!

TheLastDodo

Mayhem

QuoteGet in the Groove with Canasta

Canasta is Club Pogo's newest Game of the Month. That means that you die-hard Canasta players have 10 new ranks to climb. Make it to the top and you'll have a new Badge in your collection.

It also means we've got plenty of other Canasta fun lined up for you.

• Stack on classic Canasta Mix-n-Match Challenges. We brought back 15 classics you can win while you chase down those new ranks.
• Unlock the new Canasta Challenge in Mix-n-Magic.
• Take on a new Wednesday Challenge and bring home another new Canasta Badge.
• Play anytime this month to receive a new Canasta-themed Mini item next month. We'll gift it to you in June.

Check it out here : http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/GOTM/landing-page.jsp?intcmp=gotm_newspg

C~M

Squid

I finished Canasta a few days ago.  Did I miss it or did we not yet get the prize/award for LAST month's GOTM?

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 08, 2017, 05:39:53 PM
Did I miss it or did we not yet get the prize/award for LAST month's GOTM?

The "Tiki Forest" Mini background award is scheduled to be released mid to late May.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 09, 2017, 01:03:06 AM
The "Tiki Forest" Mini background award is scheduled to be released mid to late May.

Thank you.  Sorry for going off topic a skosh.   blowkisses.gif

Mayhem

Check you gifts from Pogo_Spike for your free "Canasta Bongos" Mini Goodie item. This is for playing Canasta in May.

kckitty04

I Finish Badge 130, But have not got the badge yet for getting to rank 130.  is there some reasons ,why I havnt got this badge yet thank you

Squid

Quote from: kckitty04 on June 11, 2017, 07:46:15 AM
I Finish Badge 130, But have not got the badge yet for getting to rank 130.  is there some reasons ,why I havnt got this badge yet thank you
I'm not sure.  I got mine when I reached that level.  While it has never happened to me in Canasta, it has happened to me in Solitaire Gardens that I didn't get badges I was supposed to.  I contacted Pogo through the HELP button and got either Live Chat or a phone call.  I eventually got the badges.  If you don't have the badges by Tuesday, I would contact Pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview