This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

TYVM.  I think many people are going to be happy with this news. 

Stinkerbell

There's already an update and it plays Commom, Noble, and Royal.  Celestial coming soon.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Can anyone verify that the play buddy auto has made it to the Celestial level? I've gotten through common, noble, and part thru Royal, and then it dies.

And as of today it says the Celestial level ends in two days and seven hours.

Mayhem

Sorry I missed this post! What do you mean by exactly by "it dies"?

Squid

The PB auto can't make it to Celestial.  It plays one or two levels in Royal and then it's back to Common.  I'm about ready to give up.   If Pogo makes it so I can only get Celestial by paying, I'll stop playing completely.

LittleFawn

Are you getting the scores you need? I was trying the auto today was not really paying attention. I thought it made it through the royal but it put me back to the noble. If the scores falls short you get put back.

Squid

I admit there were times when I did not meet the objective but yesterday, I met the objective, got the chest in the night mode and i should have gone on to the next glyph in the royal level but it sent me back to Common.  I think this game is glitchy.  I'm turned off completely to the game now, especially since now there will be no chance to get the Celestial glyphs by playing the game.  Pogo is really pushing me away lately with these new games.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on April 29, 2017, 06:08:37 PM
Sorry I missed this post! What do you mean by exactly by "it dies"?

Sorry, I mean the auto plays stupid and loses the game, not making it through Royal to get to Celestial.  I'm more upset with Pogo than PB, though. If you read the Pogo forum for this game, people are having all kinds of problems. I saw someone's post and they gave instructions on how to get to Celestial, but they said they first had to play like 32 games of Common so they'd have games stored up so they'd never have to go back to Common if they lost, then you do the same with Noble... play again and again so you have those extra games, then the same with Royal.

The game hasn't even been out a month, yet we're losing April tomorrow... what did we get, 2 weeks?  Their directions and tips are not clear, that's for sure.

Pogo has made this very unpleasant, either so we're forced to buy the level we missed, or the company they bought it from doesn't understand the whole "isn't this fun?!?" concept.

I can't imagine how people with vision issues or hand issues will get through this game.

Even though I'm ranked out in everything else, these "new games" are driving me away from Pogo. They're making them harder and harder to win without purchasing powerups to do so. That's not cool, and I refuse to encourage them to continue on in this manner by buying even a single power up. I'd rather pay for autos than give Pogo the money.

MsMissy

Im with you Stinkerbell, so disappointed with this game. Every time igo back in to play it starts me back to Common, even through i have played all 3 so far & by hand. Now i downloaded the Play Buddy , for the trial period & when i have the game up ,it shows the little screen to play right in the middle of the game & will not play. It says can not find the game. So i took it back out. I dont no if it is the game or the Cheat. Very tired of this going on when i play. Yes it also has smaller balls to click, now big like original Phlynix.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on April 30, 2017, 08:29:20 AM
Im with you Stinkerbell, so disappointed with this game. Every time igo back in to play it starts me back to Common, even through i have played all 3 so far & by hand. Now i downloaded the Play Buddy , for the trial period & when i have the game up ,it shows the little screen to play right in the middle of the game & will not play. It says can not find the game. So i took it back out. I dont no if it is the game or the Cheat. Very tired of this going on when i play. Yes it also has smaller balls to click, now big like original Phlynix.
Try it again, Missy, but when you bring up the auto, move it off to the side so it is not covering any part of the game window.  you'll have to babysit the trial period so you can click on Play Again.  I wish you luck.

MsMissy

Thanks Squiddy but i tried that already & the little screen wont move over off the game. never had that problem when i had window 7. I sure do hate 10 though. But ty for your reply. I took the game out , but still have the App. Will try again another time.  hi11.gif

S1lent

Greetings Squid and others,
Phlinx 2 pushed one of my main accounts over the edge.  Like CM...been playing manual.  I did get the PB auto but it stops at the "Play Again"...any Tips?

Thanks
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 01, 2017, 08:30:52 AM
Greetings Squid and others,
Phlinx 2 pushed one of my main accounts over the edge.  Like CM...been playing manual.  I did get the PB auto but it stops at the "Play Again"...any Tips?

Thanks
S1lent

I sent in a bug report for this and they said to play on Edge or IE and the auto will recognize the "Play Again" button.

S1lent

Greetings,
I'll give it a try.  Heck I'm retired since 2005...lots of free time..I HOPE.

Thanks
S1lent, aka Ken #2 aka Mex aka Kona aka Hello aka PTV

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 01, 2017, 10:40:41 AM
I sent in a bug report for this and they said to play on Edge or IE and the auto will recognize the "Play Again" button.

I tried for almost an hour today to get the game loaded on IE and no go...........changed settings and tried lots of stuff....I really am going to give up on this stupid game until some bugs are worked out...the game also freezes too much.

LittleFawn

I play on fire fox and have had no issues but have seen where some people have issues with this game. It did freeze on me tonight though so it is buggy in places.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview