PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:03:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II : Tips & Tricks

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Some people are reporting that this is working now. And my progress is also showing, so I'm going to give it a shot.

Squid

C~M

Had most, if not all of my progress back and just won the badge:

catfancie

you might think me crazy to ask this but which are the bronze stones for one of the Magic Marathon badges?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

mycatownsme

It is nice to see one got awarded a badge.
Congrats CM.  hi11.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Is there a badge for April 2019?

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 03, 2019, 03:58:22 PM
Greetings,
Is there a badge for April 2019?

Thanks
S1lent
No, Phlinx 2 is on hiatus.  Not sure when it will be returning.

Mayhem

Yes, they mentioned they would not be launching year 3 until after the renovation (which happened in March).

Maybe it will be returning in May?

Squid

Mayhem

I hear that .. we have enough on our plate already.

donnarooty

I still don't quite understand this game. I seem to just keep playing the same thing over and over and over again. I'm in Celestial Phlinx and need to keep getting 3 of 3 glyphs for khasekhemwy's Badge set, over and over and over again! I have 106, 105 and 76 of them! Now, I have 87, 64 & 86 of twosret2 and only 8, 2 and 0 of 15 of merneptah, yet I can't get back to merneptah to work on his glyphs. And at one time, I had all 15 of 15 and it went to big numbers like the other two. Beats the heck out of me. I'm getting bored of playing khasekhemwy's badge set incessantly.

Squid

Hi, Donna -

Check your badges, you probably have both (regular and diamond) for each of the pharaohs completed.  Pogo is taking a hiatus in regard to this game, which may have affected what is accessible - I don't know.  I haven't tried to go back and play any previous pharaoh so I can't advise there.  I do know that on one of the pharaohs that I completed, it shows it as incomplete in the game but I have both badges in my collection, so I'm not worrying about it.   I don't know when the game is coming back.  To be honest, I'm happy for the break.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview