This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Holdem

Started by flamehead,

Previous topic - Next topic

flamehead

I seen soem topics about this but i didnt see where the program is.  I want to be able to get those 2 badges 4 aces and royal flush .  I would like a link to the program and how many hours shood it take b4 i get one of these?

bigbear78

Quote from: flamehead on August 23, 2004, 06:30:02 PM
I seen soem topics about this but i didnt see where the program is.  I want to be able to get those 2 badges 4 aces and royal flush .  I would like a link to the program and how many hours shood it take b4 i get one of these?

There are programs, One just checks and calls everything, one does random actions.

I don't know if the FTP site is working, but they are both in the ALL IN ONE v 1.6

You can only play JUST FOR FUN, the only problem with both is when you run out of chips, it doesn't click the add chips button.

Also getting those badges is luck and time, I now have 5000+ games and no badges.  but I've seen people when no games played get it on the first try.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 23, 2004, 10:12:14 PM
Quote from: flamehead on August 23, 2004, 06:30:02 PM

There are programs, One just checks and calls everything, one does random actions.

I don't know if the FTP site is working, but they are both in the ALL IN ONE v 1.6

You can only play JUST FOR FUN, the only problem with both is when you run out of chips, it doesn't click the add chips button.

Also getting those badges is luck and time, I now have 5000+ games and no badges.  but I've seen people when no games played get it on the first try.

I have to agree that it can take a VERY long time... My dad is so awesome at Texas Hold Em' but yet, no 4 Natural aces badge, but his friend got it very shortly after she started playing & my dad has been playing a lot longer than she has...
*~Kris

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview