This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II Celestial Glyphs & Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Totally agree, Raine.  I'm in Celestial and I've accumulated many chests - I hope Pogo remembers them when the game is fixed.  I think while I'm out today, I will play in Aces Up so as to be sure to not be wasting time.

ETA:  I didn't get my badge either.

Mayhem

I find it odd that Pogo hasn't even acknowledged there is an issue - or maybe I'm just not seeing it?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I went into the forum and there are quite a few people complaining about it.  It's my guess that Pogo knows but isn't ready to comment.  LOL, Solitaire Gardens revisited.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

This from Pogo_Yyammer:

By Pogo_Llama ยป January 4th, 2018, 2:40 pm
Hi everyone,

First off, thank you all for your reports about the Kings being locked up. I had the team look into that and they fixed the issue yesterday.

Next came reports of the Akhenaten not being awarded. I informed the team and overnight, they were able to fix that issue. Yay! To get your Akhenaten badge, you will have to replay a Celestial game and get at least one glyph to activate the badge. I do apologize you'll have to replay to get the badge. I thank you all for your reports of the issue and am so grateful for each and every single one of you for playing.

Have a super great day on Pogo!

Squid

I hope I'll get over this after a stiff drink and... maybe a nap.... but I hate Pogo right now.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 04, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
I hope I'll get over this after a stiff drink and... maybe a nap.... but I hate Pogo right now.

Pogo_Llama is such a liar. They/she/he/it do NOT appreciate reports and she/he/it deletes people's complaints. I am frustrated with Pogo, but I dislike her/he/it with a passion.

Squid

She (Llama) has deleted many of my posts and I'm very careful about my verbiage.  If you say ANYTHING she might disapprove of, your post gets deleted.  I really hate censorship gone mad.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 04, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
She (Llama) has deleted many of my posts and I'm very careful about my verbiage.  If you say ANYTHING she might disapprove of, your post gets deleted.  I really hate censorship gone mad.

She's on a power-trip and needs to be deleted from Pogo responsibilities.

mycatownsme

stop.gif bad mood.gif Why The Face! Stands for something else if you know what I mean! giggle2.gif  Got a bottle of wine for the holiday and may open it.....soon. And I don't even drink!
Hope you don't have to take away my post Meyhem. But if you do, I understand. Just had to vent but wanted to keep it as clean as I could. This stuff is really giving Pogo bad Pogo Dunce in the corner feelings for lots of people and it seems to start to get better and then slam! It's bad again.

C~M

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 04, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
if I say thank you for the advice, my post stays, if I say anything negative, also very closely worded, she deletes them.  I've actually waited her out and posted again..... then again saying why do my posts keep disappearing LOL....................... she deleted that one too hahahahahaha

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on January 07, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
if I say thank you for the advice, my post stays, if I say anything negative, also very closely worded, she deletes them.  I've actually waited her out and posted again..... then again saying why do my posts keep disappearing LOL....................... she deleted that one too hahahahahaha

She tenacious!

Squid

Quote from: gigi on January 07, 2018, 09:02:44 PM
Exactly right.  Forums are there for the exchange of ideas and information.  What good does it serve to erase those messages?  Almost all the posts are created because something is wrong... so, of course, there's going to be some negativity, especially when it seems like Pogo is unresponsive to the issues.

Mayhem

The February 2018 set of Celestial glyphs (Month 11) and badges are now available in Phlinx II.

These can be earned until February 28th.

http://www.pogo.com/games/phlinx_h5

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on February 01, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
The February 2018 set of Celestial glyphs (Month 11) and badges are now available in Phlinx II.

These can be earned until February 28th.

Don't play it right now. I got the first badge and then the game froze up so I refreshed Chrome and now this has happened:

(Click Image To Enlarge It)

Also, the first badge I wone was in my collection and now it is gone.

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks for the post...I thought it was just me.
S1lent

gigi

I just don't understand this game period.  I know how to play it, but I never make any progress.  I get through the first two stages and when I go back to the game I have to start from stage one.......................... best part for me is I don't care............. I only p lay what I have to play to get the challenge done.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview