This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Party Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ethan

Oh nice!  I will check it out first thing tomorrow morning.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheaters,
PlayBuddy did an outstanding job with this auto.  Impressive very Impressive.

Try it...yes...you will like it.

S1lent

Squid

I like it but I would like it smarter.  I want it to use the power ups - appropriately.  What can I say?  I want what I want.

C~M

Updated:

Will play the first 8 spike costumes when they are not on cooldown

Stinkerbell

The auto is running better.  I hope there will be a 'use power up' option.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 08, 2017, 11:12:22 PM
I hope there will be a 'use power up' option.

I'll see if I can find out if they are planning to add that in.

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Ok, they got back to me and said that if a badge requires the use of power ups, they will certainly add the option. However, the buddy is completing the puzzles without needing to use one.

They would like to know if there is particular reason for wanting that option added in?

Squid

The dailies for the game (check mark list) frequently requires using power ups.  To get the gold chests, you have to complete the dailies.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 09, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

They would like to know if there is particular reason for wanting that option added in?

In addition to what Inky said, some of the challenges require removing all balloons and that doesn't often happen without PUs.  The auto wins the game, dropping all the prizes, but the dailys are calling for clearing the entire board x number of times. You KNOW Pogo will add that as a weekly challenge requirement, too.

Also, the more chests you drop the more items you get which unlocks costumes faster.

I often pause the trial version and use the PUs myself.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Good news! They are going to create the new option for us. It should be done sometime early next week.

In the meantime, they are suggesting for you to solve for '0' balloons (an option in the Buddy's settings), so the Buddy will purposefully play to solve perfect games (not 100% of the time but frequently).

Stinkerbell

MsMissy

I have a question about Playbuddy. I would like to no, how to take out the cheat when you are playing the Trial period? I downloaded a Trial period yesterday & read everything about Help this morning on there site. They do not tell you about my question. I had no problem when i had windows 7 taking it out, but with windows 10 ,i cant find anyway except to take the App. out. Any help or suggestions i surely would appreciate as i have used Playbuddy many times on badge day  with there Trial Period.   help.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 10, 2017, 08:30:57 AM
I have a question about Playbuddy. I would like to no, how to take out the cheat when you are playing the Trial period? I downloaded a Trial period yesterday & read everything about Help this morning on there site. They do not tell you about my question. I had no problem when i had windows 7 taking it out, but with windows 10 ,i cant find anyway except to take the App. out. Any help or suggestions i surely would appreciate as i have used Playbuddy many times on badge day  with there Trial Period.   help.gif

I'm not 100% sure what you mean about 'taking it out' but I know that the newer autos are only available in the app, not as an individual download.

MsMissy

Stinkerbell, the cheat & its a new 1, like all the others show a 7 day Free Trial. When i used to  download any of them i could take it out before the 7 days are over, so if i needed to use the same cheat i could still have time for another Free Trial.  But now it doesnt show where i can unstall it. I quess il have to unistall the Apt.  Tks for your help

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on June 10, 2017, 01:08:35 PM
Stinkerbell, the cheat & its a new 1, like all the others show a 7 day Free Trial. When i used to  download any of them i could take it out before the 7 days are over, so if i needed to use the same cheat i could still have time for another Free Trial.  But now it doesnt show where i can unstall it. I quess il have to unistall the Apt.  Tks for your help

C:\Program Files (x86)\Play Buddy Buddies

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview