PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:44:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help From EA Solitaire Gardens

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

If this is the wrong forum, please feel free to move it to where it should be
I was warned that getting any kind of satisfaction from EA would be jumping through hoops.  Yep total understatement.  On June 24 I started this miserable journey.  I had almost given up just trying to get through their sign in process.  Even with different browsers the wheels just kept spinning, I couldn't join or sign in.  Finally I was transported to some page I never found in any of their links but at least I could state my issue (which BTW the way is the infamous not getting badges for completed levels..... filled happiness, bought every item and have at least 2 stars or more)...... I was given a case number and code which never helped me access any human being.  Again, some how I magically found a button to chat on line........... wow..... 1 1/2 hours later my buddy said he had to send this to the experts, please hold....... and hold...... much later and many apologies for making me wait, his experts had to accelerate to their experts.  What?  Now I'm starting to get a bit agitated and said.  Just give me my 5 stinkin earned badges and we can both call it a day.  They are virtual badges that I EARNED with virtual seeds on a web site I PAID Real $ to join..... so totally unacceptable..... and BTW, do you have any idea of how long we've been chatting because your live chat doesn't have a time stamp.... he said "a long time"........................... I digress ...............  Finally I'm told I will be contacted by email.... thanks and basically don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I did get my email..... case number and code saying be patient someone will contact you shortly............ every day I send them a list of 5 missing badges and a copy of the chat... You would think they would give me the badges just to get rid of me

Here we are, July 2 and it's not resolved.  I'll start again after the holiday

Thanks for reading and providing a forum to vent my frustrations.  Sorry this is so long, but you should see the chat text LOL  And thank you Squid for warning me and wishing me luck. 

Mayhem

Are you sure you are talking to the right department? It should never take that long.

What link are you using to contact them?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

There have been a couple of isolated moments when I had to wait a long time.  When it comes to this sort of thing, I feel like I shouldn't have to wait so long and my impatience kicks into gear and I will open up a new case number and repeat the process, which is usually faster.  I know when you are setting up a case, you get MANY drop down menus to isolate your particular problem.  Try varying that a bit and you might get an invitation for a phone call.  Worth a try, I think.

As always, GOOD LUCK!  I know your frustration.  I have LIVED your frustration.   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Boy, am I ever sorry you're going through this, sweetie. It can be a real pain dealing with Pogo/EA. Good luck!

gigi

hey, thanks for your support.  I've actually contacted them through, what I think, were three different email addresses.  and I have two case numbers.  I feel better already just griping about it lol.  and the positive feed back I get here means more than you know.  Thank again everyone

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 02, 2017, 09:14:34 PM
hey, thanks for your support.  I've actually contacted them through, what I think, were three different email addresses.  and I have two case numbers.  I feel better already just griping about it lol.  and the positive feed back I get here means more than you know.  Thank again everyone

Have you tried the phone option instead of live chat? When you see the live chat option, if you scroll down a little you'll usually see the phone option.

Squid

If the phone option appears, it's worth taking it.  Sometimes, I don't get the phone option and that's why I suggested varying your complaint options and trying again.... the new combo may give the phone option.

gigi

I guess I'll try the phone option, but in chat I can think of what I want to say.  Phone talk doesn't give me enough to think of properly wording something and I stutter and hem and haw...... very uncomfortable, but I'll suck it up and do it.  I've been over this issue so many times I should be ok, it's been "scripted" over and over hahahahahahaha

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 03, 2017, 09:40:43 AM
I guess I'll try the phone option, but in chat I can think of what I want to say.  Phone talk doesn't give me enough to think of properly wording something and I stutter and hem and haw...... very uncomfortable, but I'll suck it up and do it.  I've been over this issue so many times I should be ok, it's been "scripted" over and over hahahahahahaha

Couldn't hurt to try, right?

snowflower

shy12.gif Just my opinion, but the original Pogo wouldn't give us this runaround ...... but then, Pogo is now run by EA Sports.
Been there a few times myself, gigi, I know it's frustrating ... but this is the right site to get the help you need. GL hon.
girls22.gif

gigi

I'm trying live chat again, so far they are retrieving my information, I started at 10:30 it's now11:10.  Guess they have banker hours

gigi

latest update............... no one ever showed up at private chat, left it on all night, still said please hold this might take a sec to retrieve your information.  I closed everything out and tried again, but chrome nor Explorer can get a connection..... log in........... get a white screen with an "X"............ sign up same thing white screen with an "X".  So, now I'm going to google around for a phone number.  Just thought you might want to know how this saga is proceeding...................... it's not lol

Squid

Give these a shot.  No promises.  <3

Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435
Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306

gigi

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 08, 2017, 08:05:20 AM
Give these a shot.  No promises.  <3

Inside the United States: 1-866-543-5435
Outside the United States: 1-650-628-4306

Thanks for posting this Squiddy ... you've answered many others same question!  dancing16.gif

Squid

Quote from: gigi on July 08, 2017, 08:19:31 AM
Thank You Squid, I'll give it a try

Quote from: snowflower on July 08, 2017, 08:33:56 AM
Thanks for posting this Squiddy ... you've answered many others same question!  dancing16.gif

You are very welcome.   tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 07, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
I'm trying live chat again, so far they are retrieving my information, I started at 10:30 it's now11:10.  Guess they have banker hours

Did you try phone yet?

gigi

not yet Stinker, I'm going to wait until a weekday during standard working hours.  I read somewhere that even though EA posts they give 24/7 service it isn't necessarily true and forget about weekends.  Phone calls usually take 2 hours........................... what?.........................  at least that's what I've read for some responses.  I'll post something when I do though.

Squid

I guess I've been lucky.  I've done better than that.  If you're just sitting around this weekend, try calling, you might get lucky.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview