Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help From EA Solitaire Gardens

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 08, 2017, 08:39:28 PM
not yet Stinker, I'm going to wait until a weekday during standard working hours.  I read somewhere that even though EA posts they give 24/7 service it isn't necessarily true and forget about weekends.  Phone calls usually take 2 hours........................... what?.........................  at least that's what I've read for some responses.  I'll post something when I do though.

Please do keep us posted. Normally I choose for them to call me back and I've had no problems, but I can understand not wanting to take a chance after what you've read.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 09, 2017, 06:39:13 AM
I guess I've been lucky.  I've done better than that.  If you're just sitting around this weekend, try calling, you might get lucky.
FINE! you talked me into it.  Right after church and breakfast I'll make it my daily goal lol
inlove1.gif

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on July 09, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
FINE! you talked me into it.  Right after church and breakfast I'll make it my daily goal lol
inlove1.gif
Here's hoping you have the best of luck this time around.
Isn't this just the greatest site....
May the Force be with you ... (beam me up Scottie)!

Squid

Quote from: gigi on July 09, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
inlove1.gif

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif  We're standing right beside you, Gigi!!  You're not alone!  Go, girl, go!!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

gigi

so.  I'm about to give up.  On line is a joke because I get a white screen when it asks me to log in (stated previously).  Was told after 2 hour on line chat a week + ago that I would be contacted with instructions.  I did get an email.  It was a "no-reply) email asking if my issues were resolved.  I called the phone number and either get a recording saying they can't take my call and hang up on me or it rings forever then I get a fast busy.  I ask myself, are these 5 Solitaire Garden Badges worth it?  Stick a fork in me

Squid

gigi

gigi

making progress.  Got email saying they gave me the 5 missing badges and to check.  I only got one, but it's a start.  I'm hopeful I'll get the others.  Of course the email I sent that got this started was less than my usual passive self LOL

Squid

From now on, you're name is, "Give 'em hell, Gigi".   WTG

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 12, 2017, 10:26:06 AM
From now on, you're name is, "Give 'em hell, Gigi".   WTG
LOL you are too funny and you were my inspiration

gigi

Finally have all my missing badges.  It's all about finding the right person to handle the complaint.  I can't believe the person who resolved this was able to do in a couple of days what the others couldn't accomplish in a month.  This is my final update
THE END :)

Squid

I am so glad you stuck to your guns!  Those blank spots in your badge book would've irked you forever!  Congrats on a job well done!

gigi

inlove1.gif
Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 13, 2017, 12:21:31 PM
I am so glad you stuck to your guns!  Those blank spots in your badge book would've irked you forever!  Congrats on a job well done!

snowflower

dancing16.gif  cheerleading.gif  dancing16.gif
Good for you gigi, so happy you got that straightened out!  cheesy.gif YAAAAAA!!

LittleFawn

Mayhem

I'm glad to hear you finally got that all sorted out.  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

awww jeez everyone, thanks a lot, you're all so great

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview